Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Why are these foams so freaking soft???? They dont seem as sturdy as the 09 Eggplants or the 11 Royals....

EDIT: Well the royals feel the same also....what gives??

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Why are these foams so freaking soft???? They dont seem as sturdy as the 09 Eggplants or the 11 Royals....

EDIT: Well the royals feel the same also....what gives??
because there made cheaper 

Balled for the first time in my Pewters tonight, outdoor courts. These mugs are kinda heavy, but they sure do stabilize your foot nicely on the pivot and keep you firm to the ground when defending. They still need to be broken in, kind of stiff.

the foams on this are even softer than the '10 pearls
frown.gif

I actually like how soft the foam feels...I don't plan to ball in these so the softer foam is better for casual wearing

Originally Posted by nimhet

I actually like how soft the foam feels...I don't plan to ball in these so the softer foam is better for casual wearing

When it comes to long term durability, I'm not sure if that's true.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by d e beatup

purplehazen wrote:

The Footlocker in Garden State Plaza u cant use that 30 off coupon on any Foams in the store. The manager is mean a spanish guy with glasses I had to cop the Pewters for $200. I know Willowbrook Mall Footlocker u can use them on Foams but they only have the Pearls and the Electric Green.that sucks, i was able to use a coupon for the green pro's at a footaction in harlem... i would made an issue about it early... thanks for the coupon, hope i can use on the bordeaux 7's

What were you trying to do at Garden State, purchase in-store or order them.  It's listed on the coupon not valid for Stock Locator but most accept it anyway but if it was in store, they have no legitimate reason to deny you.  You should call their customer service # on the back of your receipt and make a big fuss (threaten you're gonna call the BBB or something).  This way you may get a gift card sent for the difference or cust service may tell you to go back to the store and get the difference refunded back to you.  Worst case scenario at least the mgr gets in hot water with his District Manager for being shady with you the customer.  Employees will tell you a lotta bull when it comes to returns or coupons so always use that customer service # if you think they're trying to get over, which they usually are.

i like your mindset, knowing that you worked for the company and you the type of b.s they pull and try to help find ways to get around it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so many employees or managers in that company make their own rules and interpretations when it comes to  coupons and returns/exchanges.

the funniest one to me is when i've tried to exchange stuff in the past and the manager will be like 'we don't do exchanges' and im like o yeah, can you show me where on the back of your receipt it says that?  dude ends up knowing i know their policys and begrudginly does the exchange with a pissed off look on his face.

LOLZ 

That manager I was talking about got alot of friends on NIketalk I see. I had bought the Cincys and the Pewters from there a week before the coupon was released and when I brought them back to adjust he told me I cant use the coupon on the any Foamposites or Jordans  so I returned both of the shoes I bought and they gave me a refund. He was heated, he took the Pewters and put the left shoe on top of the box behind the counter like someone was gonna buy them. I went back the following week and copped the Pewters. I heard I can go to anotha store and price adjust but havent done it yet. Only reason I go sometimes to Garden State Plaza is cause they have alot of  size  15.

Was able to get a pair off the Nike site. Shoes arrived and are in good shape. Not perfect of course but no nasty creases like the first pair. Didn't think I'd land another pair off the site. Feels good man.

Probably my last pair of Nike's ever, can't deal with the defects and cheap materials. Any time you can't buy a $200 shoe online because the defect rate is so bad is inexcusable.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by d e beatup

What were you trying to do at Garden State, purchase in-store or order them.  It's listed on the coupon not valid for Stock Locator but most accept it anyway but if it was in store, they have no legitimate reason to deny you.  You should call their customer service # on the back of your receipt and make a big fuss (threaten you're gonna call the BBB or something).  This way you may get a gift card sent for the difference or cust service may tell you to go back to the store and get the difference refunded back to you.  Worst case scenario at least the mgr gets in hot water with his District Manager for being shady with you the customer.  Employees will tell you a lotta bull when it comes to returns or coupons so always use that customer service # if you think they're trying to get over, which they usually are.

i like your mindset, knowing that you worked for the company and you the type of b.s they pull and try to help find ways to get around it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so many employees or managers in that company make their own rules and interpretations when it comes to  coupons and returns/exchanges.

the funniest one to me is when i've tried to exchange stuff in the past and the manager will be like 'we don't do exchanges' and im like o yeah, can you show me where on the back of your receipt it says that?  dude ends up knowing i know their policys and begrudginly does the exchange with a pissed off look on his face.

LOLZ 

That manager I was talking about got alot of friends on NIketalk I see. I had bought the Cincys and the Pewters from there a week before the coupon was released and when I brought them back to adjust he told me I cant use the coupon on the any Foamposites or Jordans  so I returned both of the shoes I bought and they gave me a refund. He was heated, he took the Pewters and put the left shoe on top of the box behind the counter like someone was gonna buy them. I went back the following week and copped the Pewters. I heard I can go to anotha store and price adjust but havent done it yet. Only reason I go sometimes to Garden State Plaza is cause they have alot of  size  15.

If you really want to stiff GSP, go to another store and ask them to do a "pickup" stock locate, where they look and see if another store has the shoe for you to get from there.  In theory, you can pay for the shoe at the other store and they get the sale credit but still get the size you needed from GSP.  Or you can also call them and verify if they have the shoe, but buy a smaller size at a different store w/ coupon then exchange for the size you need at the original store.  And just to piss em off, buy an insole or some shoe cleaner somewhere else then return them at their store.  You're a paying customer w/ rights but you gotta know those rights to exercise em.  Anytime somebody tries some funny business, I make em pay for it in some fashion via a return.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Was able to get a pair off the Nike site. Shoes arrived and are in good shape. Not perfect of course but no nasty creases like the first pair. Didn't think I'd land another pair off the site. Feels good man.

Probably my last pair of Nike's ever, can't deal with the defects and cheap materials. Any time you can't buy a $200 shoe online because the defect rate is so bad is inexcusable.

Completely agree with your statement about the $200 shoe. If a customer is willing to pay $200 for a shoe, please use better quality assurance standards than what you would do for your lower line of shoes. In my opinion, they should have a separate factory with more experienced workers and better quality controls and materials used for these premium type shoes. I mean you want to keep the customer satisfied for the long run, but they are strictly about profit margins and what that could mean for their stock price. Now if there were enough customers who would complain about the quality issues and try to show their anger to Nike buy not purchasing their shoe, unfortunately their are many, many other folks out there who would gladly take their place in line. The only way to get Nike to even give two craps is by getting every sneakerhead together and protest against the quality issues, until then, they are going to keep shelling out a half #%! product and make that money, paper, guap, dinero. Law of supply and demand...there's always one hypebeast lurking.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

These cheap Nters are trying to offer me 200 shipped for my pewter
indifferent.gif
Bunch of broke momma boy

About as dumb as trying to sell Entourage Lebrons for $235 shipped

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

indifferent.gif
Bunch of broke momma boy

indifferent.gif
I've already sold 2 pairs at 240 shipped a piece. But since you mention it i'll make sure your sn is on my low baller list

indifferent.gif
Bunch of broke momma boy

indifferent.gif
I've already sold 2 pairs at 240 shipped a piece. But since you mention it i'll make sure your sn is on my low baller list

Oooooh lord no please don't put me on the great kenjis lowballed list!!!! What ever will I do? Are you 12?

indifferent.gif

Oooooh lord no please don't put me on the great kenjis lowballed list!!!! What ever will I do? Are you 12?
lol

LOL.. hahah, not to try to start an arguement, but don't Pewters run for retail now?

alot of people copped with that Footlocker coupon and got em for less than retail. #justsaying

indifferent.gif
Bunch of broke momma boy

indifferent.gif

Atta boy!!! You definitely showed him who's boss!!

Back
Top Bottom