Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

finally some good pics
happy.gif

These are gonna be a problem
smokin.gif

nike-foam-one-met-pwtr-ms-02.jpg

they messed up these shoes, the silver sole would of been crazy. nice to see new pics, i'll still cop

The common sentiment around here for years was that Nike could release anything with a clear sole and people would cop. Now it seems that people are upset that there isn't a smokey/silver sole. Be careful of what you ask for.

Marqueesole pics make them look more metallic, they forget to turn the flash off, these are way darker than in that pic

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

The common sentiment around here for years was that Nike could release anything with a clear sole and people would cop. Now it seems that people are upset that there isn't a smokey/silver sole. Be careful of what you ask for.

That clear sole theory still holds true

However....black soles on a foamposite = forever

has anyone even seen good enough pics of wales pair to know 100% that his pair has a silver sole?

Clear sole looks perfectly fine on these
pimp.gif

black sole WILL look great though, something told me i'd need a 3rd pair of all black foam ones for donors
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

has anyone even seen good enough pics of wales pair to know 100% that his pair has a silver sole?

Clear sole looks perfectly fine on these
pimp.gif

black sole WILL look great though, something told me i'd need a 3rd pair of all black foam ones for donors
devil.gif
smokin.gif
this is where Wale could earn his damn keep as a NTer......a simple twitpic of da soles would clear ALOT of this up..but like i said, silvery soles were perfect as is....

I like the clear sole. Can never lose with that. The rest of the shoe I'm not too sure about tho. I'm kinda over the whole shiney metallic shoe phase.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I like the clear sole. Can never lose with that. The rest of the shoe I'm not too sure about tho. I'm kinda over the whole shiney metallic shoe phase.

This.

I have worn my coppers twice for the same reason.  The Pewters are nice no question, but I don't know how often they'll get worn.  Certainly not worth spending over retail for, but there's no need to do that with Foams anymore with the production numbers Nike has pumped out for recent releases (Coppers, Pearls, etc). 

Shiny Copper, Shiny Pewter, Electric Green...Can't we just get a black foam with a clear sole?  Is that too much to ask?

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Shiny Copper, Shiny Pewter, Electric Green...Can't we just get a black foam with a clear sole?  Is that too much to ask?

black foams have been confirmed for the holidays tho

A black sole would have looked A LOT nicer. I'm tired of cleaning these icey soles.

Back
Top Bottom