Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

if they woulda put the smokey soles, people would have complained about that. Makes copping them easier for me
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
how many people complained when the Wale pics surfaced?

Some colorways look better with smoked soles some look better with clear.

Those pics above make it a must. But I still got to see these in person first..

i thought these would be easier to like than the coppers...guess you can't make everyone happy, but these will b a nice replacement for the Silver Pro's i never got around to coppin'

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Wale's pair = definite cop

New pics = maybe
ohwell.gif
That.

Despite the sole being clear, I think the actual shoe will be a darker shade in person.  Marqueesole pics do give an idea, but may be photoshopped a lil bit too much to give off a more silver look than a darker pewter look. 
Hopefully more pics from diff sources will confirm this. 

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I remember a few people clowming Wale because most of the samples he wore eventually turned into GR's. Seems this time he actually has a sample that won't release.

I for one ain't sheding no tears. With that boring +%$ sole....Wale can keep them.

CLEAR SOLES ON FOAMS...ERR' DAY, ALL DAY!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

77225d8e314f546c1d7149c9096e216a0764f68.pjpg
Im Satisfied With The Clear Sole And/Or The Silver Tint Sole... These May Get A Few Wears But Once The Soles Turn Yellow Its Over... I Was Lookin Forward To Gettin These An Wearin That Silver Tint Sole Out But It Is What It Is...
ohwell.gif

Wale's pair did have that "war machine" look, and probably did look better, but you can't go wrong with clear soles on foams
pimp.gif

Silver Foamposite material is one of my favorite things in the world, these will be mine.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i want both. the wale pair has more character tho
Amen

I hardly ever complain, but the marquee sole pics are somewhat of a letdown.

does anyone else see how much detail was in the wale pair compared to these new pics?

i mean, the color of the mesh on the tongue area is like a greyish and the finish looks better on the actual foam.
the newer pair just looks like the coppers with a different color.

Back
Top Bottom