Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

I will cop with or without a disco, it all depends on what the production numbers will be. Nice pics!!!!!

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I will cop with or without a disco, it all depends on what the production numbers will be. Nice pics!!!!!

Not Sure If Serious ....

25zl2sj.jpg

What's so funny/hard to believe about copping on discount depending on the production numbers? Obviously he just means if there's a lot and they end up sitting, he will try to get them on discount. Really not that crazy guys...

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

What's so funny/hard to believe about copping on discount depending on the production numbers? Obviously he just means if there's a lot and they end up sitting, he will try to get them on discount. Really not that crazy guys...

Also Not Sure If Serious ..

25zl2sj.jpg

dam these are fresh, i hate the changed the sole, probably they will drop them 3 years later with a different mold like the breds...

Why wouldn't I be serious? Every foam released this year has sat. Come on now, the friggin pearls are outlet bound any minute now. Definitely possible.
Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Not Sure If Serious ....

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif

Remember when the Purps first dropped and it was rumored that sole wasnt icey? Everyone was saying no ice=no cop, foams need icey soles, yadda yadda, yadda.....now look haha

Dudes cant make up their minds. I prefer the ice sole over the grey sole on these, and I like solid colored soles.
laugh.gif
Yerp.
different colors need different soles.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Won't even lie to anybody about waiting on a discount for those. Copped the day of release.
smokin.gif

This.

And sneakerheads are funny with this clear-sole business. Y'all just want whatever Nike doesn't give you.

As much as a sucker I am for clear soles i was really anticipating getting a solid sole, switch it up a bit!!!
But those new pics are amazing...Copped on RD
pimp.gif

Icey soles just keep on luring me in
30t6p3b.gif

Why wouldn't I be serious? Every foam released this year has sat. Come on now, the friggin pearls are outlet bound any minute now. Definitely possible.

Not Sure If Serious ....
Exactly ..
What makes you think the current trend is gonna change in 2K11? 

Nike gonna make %+@# all limited all of sudden?

Use your common sense and logic more often homie .. 
laugh.gif

Nike Been Milking this since forever ..

What are you even talking about? You came in here with your pictures when you could have just said that to begin with. And how the hell do you know what the availability of a Spring 2011 shoe is going to be? I haven't seen the info posted anywhere else, so if you know, please share with us...

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

What are you even talking about? You came in here with your pictures when you could have just said that to begin with. And how the hell do you know what the availability of a Spring 2011 shoe is going to be? I haven't seen the info posted anywhere else, so if you know, please share with us...

Boy, you sound upset ..

I rarely post in here cuz I always get banned .. LOL
but like I said it's common damn sense and Logic

If they flooded this year full of Foams .. WHAT IN THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK THEY GONNA STOP 2K11!?

ESP if you live in the Tri-state area , DMV and Bmore .. These %@%# will be Everywhere by the truckloads

They riding this wave to wheels fall off ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

very true... hell they got teal foams coming out... bastardization in process

It's been getting Bastardized .. 2nd round of Purps? CoughDrops? Copper? ..
I'm not complaining one bit like Most you fools tho ..

I say bring it on .. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ya'll +*%*%+% about icey soles and ya'll got what you asked for .. Now you Mad? 

Ole Wishy washy Hypebeast *@% @$%%#+ 
laugh.gif

Jordan Brand Refugees ..lol

Lemme get ghost for someone snitch on me again 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

very true... hell they got teal foams coming out... bastardization in process

It's been getting Bastardized .. 2nd round of Purps? CoughDrops? Copper? ..
I'm not complaining one bit like Most you fools tho ..

I say bring it on .. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ya'll +*%*%+% about icey soles and ya'll got what you asked for .. Now you Mad? 

Ole Wishy washy Hypebeast *@% @$%%#+ 
laugh.gif

Jordan Brand Refugees ..lol

Lemme get ghost for someone snitch on me again 
laugh.gif

THANK YOU! BRING IT ON... CLEAR SOLES ESPECIALLY...DAMN RIGHT WE ASKED FOR IT... ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DID THEM SOLID RED AND NEON GREEN SOLES!

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I pray it comes out late Spring, I need time to recover from the Royal drop

exactly how i feel. Nike and JB dropping so much heat that i want i'm going to have to miss out on the good stuff to just have the money to get the great stuff

Back
Top Bottom