Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Am I the only one who isn't really excited for these? Not saying they are bad or anything, I'm just kind of whatever when it comes to these.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Ole Wishy washy Hypebeast *@% @$%%#+ 
laugh.gif

Jordan Brand Refugees ..lol

Lemme get ghost for someone snitch on me again 
laugh.gif

new pics are niiice.. cant wait to get my hands on them, disocount or not, i wont depend on it though

k3uoax.jpg

2vxqh08.jpg

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Am I the only one who isn't really excited for these? Not saying they are bad or anything, I'm just kind of whatever when it comes to these.

i think its becuz there have been so many of them in since wat '07? lets run it down

Royals
Eggplants (two times)
Cactus bottoms
Red bottoms
All Black Ones
Dark Army's
HOH Pearls
HOH Royals
Copper
Cough Drops
Pearls
Royals again
Pewters
Electric Green

....that's 15 drops in 4 years...plus watever else happens to drop in 2011 i know i'm not the only one a lil tired of so many foams 
i wouldn't mind if these were retired for a few and bring on the FP1! especially the TB's

I just wanna knock that fool's hat off after watching that video.

At least he ain't putting em on and demonstrating on how they look on feet like some other YouTube idiots.

And yessss. Instead of all this pewter, copper, restocks, neon green bullship.... Give us a godamn white based foam.

Godaayum Nike. Smfh.

anyone notice that none of the foamposite/flightposite retros were white?
i mean pearls were pretty much white.
nike made a few TB colorways of the flightposite 1s
they also had the white/navy colorway that definitely should have retrod.

im still kinda miffed at how the flightposite 1s didnt retro with ANY GR retro+ colors.

that white foam in that pic above look way better than those pearl whites 2 me that aint even a comparison there 4 me

Originally Posted by purplehazen

new pics are niiice.. cant wait to get my hands on them, disocount or not, i wont depend on it though

k3uoax.jpg

2vxqh08.jpg

could it be that we just misdiagnosed da pair wale had on and they were always clear? seein da quoted pics makes me think that da angle of which we saw da shoe

made da soles look more silver then clear....either way da silver translucent soles from da 1/2 cents would've worked great on these....

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by bigj505

white based foams/flights r needed

Penny.jpg

50954306.jpg

Please Nike...
frown.gif

this should've BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN released....last OG colorway that hasn't seen a release yet from da penny line.

We need to keep posting that Orlando colorway. Maybe Nike will see it and develop it.

I'm liking the Pewters, these blow my silver pros out the water. I'm not as excited as I used to be with Foam releases though, because of how the hypebeast have taken over.

i like the foams and will buy just about any color i can get my hands on for the right price. they are one of the most comfortable shoes imo and everyone hates on the new cw's while you'll wear the same colors on 95s, 90s, and retro jordans....

Originally Posted by bigj505

anyone notice that none of the foamposite/flightposite retros were white?
i mean pearls were pretty much white.
nike made a few TB colorways of the flightposite 1s
they also had the white/navy colorway that definitely should have retrod.

im still kinda miffed at how the flightposite 1s didnt retro with ANY GR retro+ colors.

Do the White/Black Foamposite Max's (2004) count??

or what about the White/University Blue Flightposite I's (2003)??

And I agree with that PS colorway above being released...

Lol, now ya'll actually want flightposites....there were only like 10 of us siced when the retros were dropping.

Foams got the treatment you all wanted, whored out with a rack of colors.

I still need the jkidd flightposites, maryland didn't have an hoh when they dropped.

Duncan Foam Maxes, Flightposite 1 and 3>foamposite one and pro....flame on.

Ninjahood...they were definitely not the clear soles we're used to i saw them and stared at the kicks during the presentation. They were deifinitely a smoked clear sole, but like i said the sole had some type of powdery finish on them that made it look ashy it was weird but looked great at the same time...

i was told that the dude who had them on was the guy who designed the 24/7 model that's out now, he mentioned they were undecided at the time of which samples to use, but he preferred the smoked version over the ones that went to production so he kept them for himself they were very close to being available to the public according to them they just went w/ clear cuz it was the easy choice i'm sure someone out there has them eventually we'll see comparison pics...i need a key to the kitchen for cryin out loud

Ace i'm still tight they only retro'd the OG's back in 07 the Gold's didn't last long enuff for me to go scoop them....still need those i'm even rockin my '00 OG Silvers today...i just discovered my bottoms are fallin off

How those silver's holding up. I had to re-up on the retros because the silver on my og's was starting to fade/discolor from sun damage.

Surprised you had trouble with the gold fp1's, they were sitting for awhile but as soon as they hit outlets, everybody grabbed a pair.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Ninjahood...they were definitely not the clear soles we're used to i saw them and stared at the kicks during the presentation. They were deifinitely a smoked clear sole, but like i said the sole had some type of powdery finish on them that made it look ashy it was weird but looked great at the same time...
yeah...they should've released like that....clear soles every damn time get tiring.....

and they NEED to release that penny foamposite white P.E.

Back
Top Bottom