Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

damn i need all of these foams, a must have for any collection

didnt realize the soles werent clear. pics from ebay. blue tint????

Not sure how I feel about these with blue tint. I like them anyway, but Nike really needs to make up their mind if they're going to do clear or blue tint.

The translucent from the sample Wale had looked better than both IMO.

Yea that blue tint and pewter uppers don't blend at all.

I'd have to see them loosened up a little to get a better idea of they'd look on feet..

The first samples that Wale had on were on point.

could be the seller has an early production run.... like how cool grey 11s r more blue tinted with early production pairs

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I don't care if it's silver or clear, as long as it isn't that awkward "blue-tinted" !@!#.

Said this months ago.

c6425b5ea472d08848c6aec2ab09ca93ba12e3a.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'd have to see them loosened up a little to get a better idea of they'd look on feet..

This

this.

the ones that mayor had seemed crazy icey, but the ones that niketalk member "dtor" posted seemed to have that blue tint... dam why didnt they leave that grey sole... i love the way the foams look in the ebay pic, besides that sole they fly.. even though the blue tint on my 2010 eggplants have grown on me

im saying its highly possible that the soles still come out icy.
the cool grey 11s had really blue soles for the early pairs i saw. newer pairs arent as blue.

really wanted a solid sole with these but these new pictures are definately convincing me.
may even cop without a discount

Agreed. I love clear soles, but I just thought the soles on Wale's pair were a good look for them.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Is it just me or do these seem to have a brownish hue to them???

Yeah, the colour looks kind of brass like in some pictures. But in others, they look really silver. They probably change colour depending on lighting like the Eggplant's.

So nobody likes the nickname "aluminum foils" for these? Lol. This color doesn't pop and is way to dull.

Underwhelmed I remain. Still hope to be surprised when I see them face to lace

they are practically dripping wet in this pic, cant wait to get me an official release date pair, its gonna be nice to crush these

2afd2dz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom