Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Umm, how is footalog selling these for only $209.99?!  What's the catch?  Check it out:

"http://www.footalog.com/online/index.php?CID=4&IID=738"
shipping is 32

But still, 242 for a shoe that won't be out for 2-3 months is damn good.
thats another reason why i like foamposites...da retail is so high that any re-seller prices wont be much more cuz they'll quickly approach how much

any person is willing to pay for a pair of kicks.

Hoping this recent color change is only due to lighting and not really a change from what we've been seeing. If so...keep em, look to close to coppers

i guarantee you that these look nothing like coppers and cant be mistaken for them in person

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

Hoping this recent color change is only due to lighting and not really a change from what we've been seeing. If so...keep em, look to close to coppers

i just wanna kno, how do these look anything close to coppers?

laugh.gif

a couple bad pics hit the internet and they're close to the coppers?
30t6p3b.gif

Footland on 165 st   Jamaica, NY  has both the Pewter colorway and the blue 2011 Foamposites on display for sale. Only thing is they want $400++  for the Pewter and the Blue Foamposites.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Umm, how is footalog selling these for only $209.99?!  What's the catch?  Check it out:

"http://www.footalog.com/online/index.php?CID=4&IID=738"
shipping is 32

But still, 242 for a shoe that won't be out for 2-3 months is damn good.
thats another reason why i like foamposites...da retail is so high that any re-seller prices wont be much more cuz they'll quickly approach how much

any person is willing to pay for a pair of kicks.

$242 to get em a few months early is pretty reasonable. that's only about $20 more when I factor in cali sales tax, plus the fact that it's usually a pain to find foams out here.  i might have to get em if that site takes paypal once i get some funds in my paypal from selling other stuff.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Hey hey hey. whats with all this bashing of the silver foam pro? U guys act like that shoe is straight garbage, its a great shoe IMO. But if you wear a sz 11 and are gonna get rid of them when u acquire the new silver foams u can sell or give them to me. 

I wish you wore a size 12 

dam 400, rent must be alot on jamaica ave.I would never pay that for a general release... i wonder if these will be stiff or more flexible like the pearls, only time will tell. i would pf been happy with these

6zso49.jpg

^^^yea those are gonna look good 
pimp.gif

which of you bastids gonna post the pic of the new foams for next year? i know it's out there now, it's only a matter of time
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^yea those are gonna look good 
pimp.gif

which of you bastids gonna post the pic of the new foams for next year? i know it's out there now, it's only a matter of time
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you seen them? can you give a little description for my imagination?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Footland on 165 st   Jamaica, NY  has both the Pewter colorway and the blue 2011 Foamposites on display for sale. Only thing is they want $400++  for the Pewter and the Blue Foamposites.
roll.gif

Are folks actually going in there and paying that??

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

These are definitely better looking than the silver foam pro retro from two years ago~ this colorway more like a metallic color
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
8ee25cee4f4f677510c440390f2fe6284ea15fa.jpg

[/font]

eek.gif

pimp.gif

These are the best Foams behind the Royals.....I have been havin some good luck with Foams this year gotta get all these releases if it doesn't brake me first.

Back
Top Bottom