Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

nerd.gif

wow army green one's thats a good look, now i wont have to stress getting the army's so much, still want them but those will do, them blue pro's are nice also,cant wait to get my hands on all of them... not sure which pair i like best out of the pro's, my gut teels me green cause the blue is crazy bright.. thanks for the pics

Mutants looking
pimp.gif
.....seem like they switched the soles to icey, wasn't there an army colored sole on them originally?

either way, i can look forward to them.

i'll say it now....electric/teal/whatever blue pro's >>>>>>> greens
grin.gif

so excited...forgot to say thanks for posting the pic EyeSeeSole 
smokin.gif

Army & Teals & Electrics all 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I'm NOT a sucker for foams by any means. 

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

teals and neon green are....
sick.gif
, glad they just pros......army penny foams...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i don't think imma do it.

really? I think the teal pros really pop out. I like them. The army ones is nice, but has somewhat a familiar feel to the armys that already came out.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

really? I think the teal pros really pop out. I like them. The army ones is nice, but has somewhat a familiar feel to the armys that already came out.

what he said^

Yo thats crazy..... Shout out to G tho for calling this out (teals), he said it a minute ago.... That green is dope!!!

damnnnnnnnnnnnnn those teal pros are serious, are those 2 foam ones or just both army, it may be my screen but those look like they could be all black foam ones with an icy sole, if so
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom