Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Do yall think these will sell out?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Everything sells out over time....

Lolol. No kidding. But let's keep it 100. These aren't a quickstrike, or HOH release. Every Foam released since 2009 has been in stores for atleast 2 weeks if not months. Nike/Jb hasn't had any shoe sellout in 1 day unless its been a kobe shoe. This passed weekend I saw royals,pearls,coughdrops, cranberry half cents, altitude 13s, white&red 13s,playoff 13s, cement 3s just as examples that almost EVERY shoe will be available for a minimum of 2 weeks. These pewters will be around for a bit just like almost every other nike shoe.P.S. the pewters are nice, but man do I miss solid black soles.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Crap...you may have just sold me on these.
frown.gif

Just when I said I wont be buying any shoes too. They look so good there
pimp.gif
Didn't think it was a color I could wear but damn.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Lolol. No kidding. But let's keep it 100. These aren't a quickstrike, or HOH release. Every Foam released since 2009 has been in stores for atleast 2 weeks if not months. Nike/Jb hasn't had any shoe sellout in 1 day unless its been a kobe shoe. This passed weekend I saw royals,pearls,coughdrops, cranberry half cents, altitude 13s, white&red 13s,playoff 13s, cement 3s just as examples that almost EVERY shoe will be available for a minimum of 2 weeks. These pewters will be around for a bit just like almost every other nike shoe.P.S. the pewters are nice, but man do I miss solid black soles.
my friend thats your a little wrong. The jordan 11s have sold out everytime within hours of release date. And for the black soles you can always use sea glow + rite dye to  paint/dye them

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Where did you find the altitude 13s at?? and does anyone have a sku for them?? if so, send me an PM please...

Went ahead and ordered from sneaker.st

Really don't feel like going out looking for these anywhere although it might be easier than the royals I'd rather not take any chances and get it over with.

On to the electric greens and hopefully i'll be done for awhile...

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

my friend thats your a little wrong. The jordan 11s have sold out everytime within hours of release date. And for the black soles you can always use sea glow + rite dye to  paint/dye them

I didn't say every single shoe doesn't sell out. I know very well about the 11's, JB has treated that particular shoe differently than every other release. We all know the quantities of 11's don't equal the foam releases of recent. So because you mentioned 1 classic retro compaired to the several I already mentioned, I'm wrong? Come on now. As far as the sea glow you mentioned, you make it sound so simple when it isn't. If I'm dropping $200 +, bes believe I don't want to have to add in more $ for sea glowing, plus materials and lighting and time for all that. No thanks.that costs way too much $ and time.

AGrownAssMan wrote:
Where did you find the altitude 13s at?? and does anyone have a sku for them?? if so, send me an PM please...

NYC,  I dont have a sku.

pewters are the best released foam after the royal blue this year I cant believe nike is going hard back to back with releases

ill wait for release date to cop... retail is already expensive and anything more is OD... i had good luck copping the royals for retail and those are better imo

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Got my delivery today from sneaker.st

besides a small glue stain at the bottom they look great...
Ordered mine today did you use the coupon code also?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

nope...

Didnt even know there was a coupon code
nerd.gif

This is the second time I've ordered from sneaker.st and it WON'T be the last time...

Originally Posted by chezzer10

nope...

Didnt even know there was a coupon code
nerd.gif

This is the second time I've ordered from sneaker.st and it WON'T be the last time...
Word got my Jordan's there also btw they have a twitter account that is where i saw the code

these are going to be just like the coppers/royals/pearls as stated before. They will sit.

But will be bought on RD! I can't wait!

Yeah them joints are
pimp.gif
. i might have to holla at Sneaker St on the next release

Back
Top Bottom