Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Gotta get these...I'm passing up da Playoff 13s for these joints (not to mention dat my car note was due)...not mad though cuz I got da Royal Blue Foams dat came out a couple of weeks ago....

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Pewters and Silvers aren't the same if I'm not mistaken, Right? In terms of colorway..

i take it you haven't seen these in person...or in pics
Pix can "Lie" isn't it?...
Pix can Lie, Just look at the Kobe VI East LA, First pix released most dudes said they were "Smokin", "Straight Fire", "Dope Color", & etc... after that probably most hated C/W of Kobe VI

But just by looking at it this Pewters they have grey-silver? Yes, No?... 
happy.gif

i have silver pros and im still getting these. i had wish i doubled on the Pros. now i can alternate lol

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Pewters and Silvers aren't the same if I'm not mistaken, Right? In terms of colorway..

i take it you haven't seen these in person...or in pics
Pix can "Lie" isn't it?...
Pix can Lie, Just look at the Kobe VI East LA, First pix released most dudes said they were "Smokin", "Straight Fire", "Dope Color", & etc... after that probably most hated C/W of Kobe VI

But just by looking at it this Pewters they have grey-silver? Yes, No?... 
happy.gif

lighting may fool you...but not by that much especially on this pair...if you have/seen silver pros, these are not that far off from them...

These are definitely not silver. They're more of a metallic light charcoal color. Kind of like metallic grey/silver mixed with a hint or brown. Definitely a much hotter color than regular silver.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

These are definitely not silver. They're more of a metallic light charcoal color. Kind of like metallic grey/silver mixed with a hint or brown. Definitely a much hotter color than regular silver.
Exactly....

I believe the Tampa Bay Bucs helmets are pewter...

I Might have to cop off sneaker st

they seem to be the best priced site on the net
thats if the price is the same 
eek.gif
 that would be 
pimp.gif

The store that I work in should be getting their shipments of them within the first week of March, I need to see these in them person

Back
Top Bottom