Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by thebeast23

never bought foams before. i inda dont like foams but i love these!!
U thnk these will sell out? do i need to camp?

eventually they will sell out. no need to camp

71mz36.jpg

v4qatf.jpg

2hg65qf.jpg

2078hhv.jpg

2jflhjn.jpg

Originally Posted by just another pair

yo what you guys think better than coppers? please tell me yes?
thats a toss up. both cws look great because they're metallic. if "golds" ever come out, that'll be the only stinker

Lookin good fellas. Can't wait[/Bart Scott]

...and I agree that gold would be too much

I just saw the pewters at a footlocker saturday.. they look different then the ones people got early.. they look way 
smokin.gif

ICOPJORDANS82- great comparison pics.
These pewters are nice. But am I the only 1 here eyeballing the silver pros more than the pewters? Lol.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

These pewters are nice. But am I the only 1 here eyeballing the silver pros more than the pewters? Lol.
yes....
laugh.gif
  IMO there is no comparison between the pewters and the silver pros....the pewters are
pimp.gif
  silver pros
ohwell.gif

lol was doing the same thing. mad i passed on them a million times

Yeah, you are

i told myself no more kicks this yr until december but i got a 50 giftcard for footaction n im a fiend for foamz plus these will be the only ones penny hardaway didnt sign personally

epic me n penny rocking silver half cents together
if you dont believe they mine ill tag them got to get a display case to put them up though

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

if you dont believe they mine ill tag them got to get a display case to put them up though
I don't think its that serious for people not to believe you that you have to do extra work to prove to a bunch of nobodys. 
laugh.gif

As far as the other pics on this page, them silver Pros looking like distant cousins...

I don't do the leather (red top cleaner at FL does trick on suede).  Just looks cheap.

Back
Top Bottom