Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

These went from a definite cop to a maybe, im not really feeling the shape of these 2011 foams
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

epic me n penny rocking silver half cents together
if you dont believe they mine ill tag them got to get a display case to put them up though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drillest

Idk i just rather have those silver foam pros over the pewters.

*flame suit on*

YOU ARE BUGGIN JAY!!! LOL IDK HOW YOU COULD SAY THAT 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

if you dont believe they mine ill tag them got to get a display case to put them up though
I don't think its that serious for people not to believe you that you have to do extra work to prove to a bunch of nobodys. 
laugh.gif

As far as the other pics on this page, them silver Pros looking like distant cousins...

I don't do the leather (red top cleaner at FL does trick on suede).  Just looks cheap.
lol true to a sense
n thx for all love on the pics Nt

dope comparison pics...

pics just dont do it for me when it comes to pewters, but i seen them in person and that was enough.. one of the best colorways in a while

*flame suit on*

I'd probably like the pewters more if they had the solid black soles like the silver pros. Sorry but imo, silver pros > pewters. 3years from now those pewters will have urine colored bottoms while the silver pros will look the same.....indestructable.

Pewters are FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need the blackout foamposite one in a size 13 whats good? i left mine with a guy in jail, i was going home(obviously) and he was never going home, so i left them for him. now i need to grab another pair.

Originally Posted by j o 19

*flame suit on*

Lol Izzy idk that pewter color scheme doesnt do it for me on( well atleast on the foams)..... Like dude said early maybe black smoked sole wouldve done these justice

Originally Posted by j o 19

*flame suit on*

Lol Izzy idk that pewter color scheme doesnt do it for me on( well atleast on the foams)..... Like dude said early maybe black smoked sole wouldve done these justice
These Look Soooo Much Better In Person... Jus Seen Them About An Hour Ago. Im Glad They Actually Made These Metallic... The Silver Looks Glossy In Person An The Clear Bottom Jus Complements The Beautiful Upper.

You should've asked him if he still has the white Foamposites, or if he has other colorways that we've never even seen.

Originally Posted by nimhet

MrDozo wrote:

ICOPJORDANS82- great comparison pics.
These pewters are nice. But am I the only 1 here eyeballing the silver pros more than the pewters? Lol.
yes....
laugh.gif
  IMO there is no comparison between the pewters and the silver pros....the pewters are
pimp.gif
  silver pros
ohwell.gif

EXACTLY what i was thinking!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by nimhet

MrDozo wrote:

ICOPJORDANS82- great comparison pics.
These pewters are nice. But am I the only 1 here eyeballing the silver pros more than the pewters? Lol.
yes....
laugh.gif
  IMO there is no comparison between the pewters and the silver pros....the pewters are
pimp.gif
  silver pros
ohwell.gif

EXACTLY what i was thinking!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i concur, the Silver pro's look very dull to me

Originally Posted by solezprogression

My Pewter shipment just came in. Looking very nice. Can't wait to rock my pair on the perfect day.
They are different then the ones marqueesole released... 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

*flame suit on*

I'd probably like the pewters more if they had the solid black soles like the silver pros. Sorry but imo, silver pros > pewters. 3years from now those pewters will have urine colored bottoms while the silver pros will look the same.....indestructable.
Silver Pro's for me too, and Pewters are OK but I hate the Coppers.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

You should've asked him if he still has the white Foamposites, or if he has other colorways that we've never even seen.
i actually asked him about a lot of PE's and he said that he has some color ways nike made specially for him that he has not even worn.....he had a miami heat colorway but that may possibly drop he said due to all the foam buzz as of lately 

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

i actually asked him about a lot of PE's and he said that he has some color ways nike made specially for him that he has not even worn.....he had a miami heat colorway but that may possibly drop he said due to all the foam buzz as of lately 

My only thing is, why did you have him sign so many pairs? Do you plan on wearing them again? My thoughts is that's $600 worth of kicks that need replacing.

I would have had him sign one pair(preferably royals) and took a couple of pics.

Back
Top Bottom