Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

another stockroom photo.. Can't wait.. 1 more week.. these are def. one of the best releases this year! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

To the dude asking if they're using thinner foam in the new releases, well yeah they are. Trying squeezing an old pair of Foams to a new pair, you'll notice more of a resistance in the old foams. They were tougher, although it's not gonna stop these new joints from being durable.

Nike Retroes ftl. 
tired.gif

These are not all that great..i'm kinda disappointed..I will still cop..but not for a while..these aren't going anywhere..

Originally Posted by torres

I might just get these...still regretted passed on coppers a million times
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hear ya.. I passed thinking I could get em cheap at some point.. was actually happy to pay retail for em .. lol

I received mine last week from Sneaker St and I'm thinking about another pair. These are way too nice and can be worn with damn near every color. Nice sneakers

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

To the dude asking if they're using thinner foam in the new releases, well yeah they are. Trying squeezing an old pair of Foams to a new pair, you'll notice more of a resistance in the old foams. They were tougher, although it's not gonna stop these new joints from being durable.

Nike Retroes ftl. 
tired.gif
i remember squeezing the Cactus and then the Eggs and i was like these Eggs are kinda squishy
laugh.gif

2e6exxh.jpg

just pick mines up from the post office today i love em! they are similar to the coppers no complaints 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

These are not all that great..i'm kinda disappointed..I will still cop..but not for a while..these aren't going anywhere..
they won't sell like the royals did but they aren't gonna sit like the electric greens did, either. its a pretty dope shoe.

after these pewters and the TB III's I can't really see anything else worth getting..unless some more good cw's of the Kobe VI's come out

I think the pewters are a easier color to wear then any other color... cooper are hard to match.. and so are the blue at times... these you can wear with anything.

Originally Posted by BLUE HEFNER

Well I can guarntee these Dirty Nickels will sell out cross the DMV area, mad ppl is mad thirtsy for these shoes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wait...I want someone to chime in from NYC.  Every posite thread needs this DMV vs NYC debate..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom