Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

how much would resell prices be on these. i ask because i was gonna copp 2 pairs on release day but now i can only copp one and i have a set number that i dont want to go over come next week.

should be an easy cop in LA...not too many foam heads out here with all that Kobe craziness

quick question do they come out this weekend or next weekend?

i've been hearing from a few people that their coming out this weekend but i coulda swore they come out next weekend

yea they drop this weekend...  3/19
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tony906

these are better than coppers
I agree but you gotta give the Coppers the edge when it comes to significance.  Coppers are quite significant in that they are a Penny that resembles a penny.  The concept was off the hook.  They hold their own when it comes to uniqueness too because there aren't many kicks that have a copper colorway or similar colorway.  I'm not sure if there are several Pewter colorways out there but the Pewter colorway also reminds you of silver or gray colorways which are more common. 

Originally Posted by thrudwire

I agree but you gotta give the Coppers the edge when it comes to significance.  Coppers are quite significant in that they are a Penny that resembles a penny.  The concept was off the hook.  They hold their own when it comes to uniqueness too because there aren't many kicks that have a copper colorway or similar colorway.  I'm not sure if there are several Pewter colorways out there but the Pewter colorway also reminds you of silver or gray colorways which are more common. 
co-sign...
I like the black/silver colorway better though, its just easier to match with.

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Should I order my normal shoe size for a snug (a little tight) fit or down 1/2? 

u should stay true to
honestly, you should go try on a pair and don't listen to other people's opinions. i wear and 11 1/2 and my Foams are still snug, i just recently moved up to a 12 and i feel GGGRRREEAATTTT!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by thrudwire

co-sign...
I like the black/silver colorway better though, its just easier to match with.
I definitely agree.  That's one reason why I give the Pewters more points. 

all these pics make me want them more and more. I just want to go to sleep and wake up on release day

random note didn't want to make a thread someone else can do it

Next month foamposite 1 releasing retail of $225 not sure why I'm guessing white not pearl but white

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Next month foamposite 1 releasing retail of $225 not sure why I'm guessing white not pearl but white

What?

I think I'm good on these pewters...they look like dirty nickels to me. I LOVE FOAMS....but these pewters

aren't screaming BUY ME for some reason. I like em don't get me wrong......

They just don't have the same effect the rest of these recent foam ones did.

Some may disagree and that's cool....I guess I have to see them in person.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

What?
I heard the same thing. Nike is flooding the streets with Foam-anything... !#$

Que?

First I've heard of this.

I am very curious to see what the 225 price tag is going to bring us. But I do agree that nike is flooding us with foams

Back
Top Bottom