Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Also still deciding...but only whethernill cop sat ornwait...dont wanna miss but when I see in person the Decision will be made

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MrDozo

With the rumor/news of these all white foam 1's dropping, Nikes making a lot of people re-consider the pewters and returning the green pros. Lolol.
u can say that again...i ain't even lookin at da pewters anymore to cop...im going STRAIGHT for them white penny PE's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just when I was sure about the pewter. I hear about actual white foams. This is the reason I skipped on the pearls 2 years in the row. U need a confirmation by Friday. Cause if the white is dropping I plan on skipping school or work even sleep to get my hands on these

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by got shoes

cpizzle go ahead and make that thread cuz

someone beat me to it
laugh.gif
not trippen just tryen to get new out to the fam
Why do people constantly doubt this man? He has always been spot on on almost every single foam release to date from what I remember.

^ it kinda sucks. I might the foams away this summer, rock some other kicks, and break out the foams summer 2012. I don't want to look like another sheep.

luckily for me it seems im the only one in houston that wears foams. Literally ive seen 10 people or less with them on in the last two years

for people not sure if they are going to sit, just put them on layaway so you dont have to put the whole 217 down

SneakerHead.com has them for...... 250.00 shipped, 3 days before RD u have to be kidding me..... And people wonder why nike want to charge 225.00 for the white foams

Back
Top Bottom