Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

SneakerHead.com has them for...... 250.00 shipped, 3 days before RD u have to be kidding me..... And people wonder why nike want to charge 225.00 for the white foams

Take out shipping and they are making like $15 a shoe 
ohwell.gif

nike seems like theyre tryin to record sales this year with all the crack thats drop this month along with the heat still on the way for 2011!!..prolly do what ^^^dude above suggested and put on layaway..wish i wouldve passed on the ASG lebrons now..smh

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

SneakerHead.com has them for...... 250.00 shipped, 3 days before RD u have to be kidding me..... And people wonder why nike want to charge 225.00 for the white foams

you actin like the shoe doesn't retail for 200...

Nice pic. I may cop in 3 or 4 months when they drop to $125 at Niketowns, like the previous foams.

cant wait till we are done with this dam thread... pic is dope, not better than the on feet pic that icop posted..

these are mean though.. i was thinking about just putting on layaway just to have extra money and go to "sneakercon" to hunt down some black pro's

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Nice pic. I may cop in 3 or 4 months when they drop to $125 at Niketowns, like the previous foams.
say what?  that will be a miracle if they are still around in 3-4 days.  these will fly off shelves. 

Originally Posted by MrDozo

laugh.gif
you wildin....don't be fooled by '10 Pearls, and Blk/Trans Red foams, these won't be around that long similar to '11 Royals and Coppers

pearls went on sale. yes. black/reds went on sale.yes. greens will go on sale. yes.
but pewters? i dont know.

you gotta keep in mind.... foam one + new colorway....look what happened with 09 eggplants and coppers (but then again these are probably more mass produced then those two. BUT silver is more appealing than copper)

Originally Posted by youngcurse

not sure if this picture has been posted but 
pimp.gif

nike-air-foamposite-one-pewter-releasing-this-weekend.jpg
i was hoping they looked like the first pics so i could pass, but if they look like these my wallet is gonna be light on saturday 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom