Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

got mine from DTLR in forestville, md at midnight

i was third in line but the line was crazy

Just to shed some light on the whole Eastbay double box situation, Ive now realized that if you only order 1 pair of shoes they unfortunately will ship in the bag. I usually always order 2 or more pairs of kicks and the ALWAYS come double boxed. But when I scooped up the Penny 1's I only got one pair and they came in the bag and my box was jacked up!! But what makes no sense is I ordered Uconn shorts and the retro 3 cement jacket and they shipped them together in a box that could fit a shoe box!! $*!!!! Hope this helps

Ordered a size 11 from Eastbay at around 10:30pm PST, got the confirmation e-mail at around 12:00am PST. Can't wait to have these in my possession.

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Just to shed some light on the whole Eastbay double box situation, Ive now realized that if you only order 1 pair of shoes they unfortunately will ship in the bag. I usually always order 2 or more pairs of kicks and the ALWAYS come double boxed. But when I scooped up the Penny 1's I only got one pair and they came in the bag and my box was jacked up!! But what makes no sense is I ordered Uconn shorts and the retro 3 cement jacket and they shipped them together in a box that could fit a shoe box!! $*!!!! Hope this helps
What part of the game is this? Eastbay be tryin to style on cats.
laugh.gif

I got mine off ndc around 12 pm pacific, no problems and got confirmation. their site was having troubles kind of reminds me of the coppers a year back.

IMO this is a beautiful shoe and i am real happy i got them even if they sit around shelves (which i doubt but they might)

EASTBAY out of most popular sizes.

i don't know what's left... but 10-11 is gone.

I didn't like these shoes two days ago.

I hate you guys (especially those with swoosh connects).

Bite my aorta. Please.

Anybody get a shipping confirmation from eastbay yet? I got my order confirmation within minutes but still no shipping confirmation which is weird cuz with the Royals I had my shipping confirmation with in two hours of placing my order.

Originally Posted by wr8201

All i can say is that DTLR and Shoe City got stock. we recieved 22 pallets with 30 boxes on each with 6 per box.
i will never goto arundel mills mall again for a release.The employees are slow as @%#& and dont know how to conduct a release. 

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Felt like Wale had these ages ago...oh well hopefully metallic reds & white pe's drop.

That's because he did. LOL He had them around November I think? Not to mention remember when the Eggplants in his Artistic Integrity video created that huge buzz he had those almost a year before release, must be nice. LOL

Got up and got mine before work this morning..... Definatly a decent foam colorway....I had been debating for months if I was going to cop.... Now I'm glad I did

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by wr8201

All i can say is that DTLR and Shoe City got stock. we recieved 22 pallets with 30 boxes on each with 6 per box.
i will never goto arundel mills mall again for a release.The employees are slow as @%#& and dont know how to conduct a release. 
lol..man people started to cut in line when the emplopyees came back to open the store..one dude was mad cuz he was kind of far back and then many people cut in fron of him

the employees said they had a lot

went to the mall and saw this at footlocker,up unitl yesterday i was still on the fence
grin.gif
until i actually held these in my hands, they look excellent and quality is top notch so ended up changing my mind and  got my 10.5
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom