Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

^^the electric greens are still eveywhere where iam at
grin.gif
 i expect these to drop in price a bit cause basically its just collecting dust in shelves
grin.gif

my local mall still has my size but i already ordered from NDC... oh well at least i got a brown box that i can use to ship shoes i sell 
laugh.gif

Drove 3hrs from Vancouver to Seattle to grab a pair of these. SOOOO happy with them. Boxed up and waiting!

Anyone know where I can still get these in the DMV? I was shocked to see that they sold out at my local spot and I don't really feel like taking a hour long trip to get them..

Congrats to all who copped! 
Just saw on my Twitter feed that St.Alfreds out in Chicago has em for $175 and they are taking phone orders... 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Just saw on my Twitter feed that St.Alfreds out in Chicago has em for $175 and they are taking phone orders... 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

I'm out ya'll... Gotta swoop up the 8 pairs that was preordered from my site. This should be fun.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

hope u get them or ur customers gonna be:

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Which spots around Time Square still got them? Anyone know, Foot Locker or Dr. Jays?

Dr.Jays isn't by times sq check footlocker champs modell

sneakerst wrote:

My Man
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jwhizzy

first post...but i really do hope they double box these. I've never ordered shoes from Eastbay but if I remember, when I ordered off Footlocker they did double box the Royal Foams.

unless it is a jordan retro, it will most likely not be double boxed..... they will be put in a bag

Really surprised Eastbay is already sold out. On to the bordeauxs.

Originally Posted by you go boy

oh well at least i got a brown box that i can use to ship shoes i sell 
laugh.gif
Dudes still ship with boxes?

Spoiler [+]
475_pacon-paper-2.jpg

And the shoebox ain't all mangled like Eastbay's.

Congrats to all who copped! 

Thanks for the heads up. Just did a phone order from St. Alfred and everything came up to $190 plus tax and shipping.
pimp.gif

I ordered late last night on Footaction, but received a confirmation email... this morning I got an email that said my order had been canceled/refunded, but I also got a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Free Foams?
pimp.gif

Not counting on it, but it would be sick.

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

anyone know what sizes HOH serramonte has?

1. Go to google.
2. Type "House of Hoops Seeramonte"
3. Locate the Phone number
4. Pick up your phone and dial the numbe
5. Call say "hi, im looking for size X"

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

I'm out ya'll... Gotta swoop up the 8 pairs that was preordered from my site. This should be fun.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

hope u get them or ur customers gonna be:
WE GOOD... All pairs were successfully accquired.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

These are dope as hell... But did anyone else check for QC on their pairs? A bunch of the pairs I seen had mad glues stains and scratches. 
sick.gif

The pairs I got were CLEAN tho... And real talk these +%#*% is FIRE. Can't wait to rock mine. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

anyone know what sizes HOH serramonte has?

1. Go to google.
2. Type "House of Hoops Seeramonte"
3. Locate the Phone number
4. Pick up your phone and dial the numbe
5. Call say "hi, im looking for size X"

smile.gif

so simple, yet many NTers struggle with this tried and true process

cd536c8060756bdb5696d002c053c52e004aff34_r.png

got them and first thing that came to mind... pewters aka the silver surfers
dont know how to do all that photoshop *++... so some1 else can perfect it

Back
Top Bottom