Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

anyone know what sizes HOH serramonte has?

1. Go to google.
2. Type "House of Hoops Seeramonte"
3. Locate the Phone number
4. Pick up your phone and dial the numbe
5. Call say "hi, im looking for size X"

smile.gif

so simple, yet many NTers struggle with this tried and true process

here let me help

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=House+of+Hoops+Serramonte

boy almost thought i was s-o-l my HoH was sold out but footaction had a couple pairs left. so im good now
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Real talk, these are SUPER SICK. We'll worth the $200 IMHO. Swoosh account cats came up off these.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got my two pairs this morning. very easy pickup. got to love livin in baltimore.
on another note i like my silver pros better.

Originally Posted by chuck202

Can't find em anywhere ...pg mall sold completely out

if all else fails ndc will put there cancelled and unprocessed orders online at around 4am sunday morning

i know KICKS U.S.A. in Quaker Bridge Mall in jersey has full size run and the recieved new shipment of royal foam's if anyone's looking for them.

Originally Posted by thaboss315

Wats the number to that st.alfred store in the chi?
Man, don't make someone post ANOTHER Google .gif again...

I'm in Idaho BTW.  If I can get it... surely you can.

773 486 7159

Anyone know if foot locker time square or foot locker/footaction 34th street still have them? They're phones are busy as usual

Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get these.  Ordered off of Eastbay last night about midnight pacific time and I keep getting a message saying they "couldn't verify stock, try again."  Kept trying and it finally went through, along with order confirmation a few minutes after.  Stoked even more this morning after receiving shipping information.  Can't wait!  Congrats to all that copped and happy hunting for all on the hunt.

Also ordered these from Saint Alfreds. Very easy to cop and the lady on the phone was super nice. Not to bad to be shipped for a total of $205

Heading out to HOH Chi in da morning, if I like I'll cop if not then it's on to the Bordeaux VII's.

tried to cop the lime greens but they were sold out on NDC, then something drew my attention two shoe blocks over and saw these silver (pewter) joints... wasnt too upset when the trigger was pulled, still in the hunt for lime greens perhaps - if the moment is right...

JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER FROM EASTBAY. I AM IN NEED OF TWO MORE PAIRS ANYWHERE IN THE DMV NEW JERSEY DELWARE AREA STILL HAVE THEM 10.5 11.5

i always liked these in pics, but they are fire in person.. i mean this shoe is one of the best i seen in a while.. i never seen foams look the way these do..

even though my pair has some dimples im not happy about, all i can say is wow... im so mad i didnt line up a second pair... pics really dont do the shoes justice

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Congrats to all who copped! 
Just saw on my Twitter feed that St.Alfreds out in Chicago has em for $175 and they are taking phone orders... 

Good looking out.  I just came out of retirement boys and girls.  It came to $205 after tax and shipping. 

Back
Top Bottom