Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by youngcurse

pass!!! These look like a re-retro of the coppers....  correction a revamp of the coppers.

indifferent.gif

any foamposite ones that aint to flashy go ham.

this should show that da OG joints is making a second round

id love to see a all black with a icey sole

this will be the yearly foamposite drop of 2011, copped... would have liked to see the Cranberrys tho.
on a side note, just found out my DS 09's Eggplants are missing from my room lol. smh box and sneakers gone

Originally Posted by youngcurse

pass!!! These look like a re-retro of the coppers....  correction a revamp of the coppers.

We don't even know if the colour of the shoe is going to match the mock-up. I have no clue how to decipher style numbers, but the style number for these is 314996-004 and the style number on the Silver Pro's ends with 002 and the Silver 1/2 Cent's ends in 003.

This is just me guessing, but I think the two zero's could mean these are going to be silver as well. Just a guess though. They could end up being close to or exactly like the mock-up.

I don't know if this helps: http://niketalk.com/topic/219620

I've always wanted a pure silver Foam 1's so I'm coppin' for sure. We not need any other shoe with my Raiders gear ever.

Back
Top Bottom