Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Made a new silver Foam One.

22513410.jpg

Still hoping that the Pewter's are going to be silver. Not a fan of that colour in the first post.

FWL, can we see this with a blackout sole, please?

those look really good, but I really want to see real pictures before I say I am going to buy or not.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nickle nickname....hmmm i bet that one's gonna stick. 
lol good one but to me dime sounds better
pimp.gif
how about pewter? im sure thats gonna stick instead

I have enough silver kicks, I'd rather have what was on the first page.

And at least change the blackout sole to a smoke translucent like on the black 1/2's

seems like the buy/sell potential to this style # would require some membership networking. I wouldn't mind selling another foamposite to future buy/sell niketalkers.

seems like the buy/sell potential to this style # would require some membership networking. I wouldn't mind selling another foamposite to future buy/sell niketalkers.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I have enough silver kicks, I'd rather have what was on the first page.

And at least change the blackout sole to a smoke translucent like on the black 1/2's
I agree with both points you made, the pewter colorway is fine, so there's no need for silver Foam Ones.

Also, the sole on the black 1/2 Cents is official; it would look really nice on the pewters. Even a marble sole (like the one on the silver 1/2s) would be cool.

IF THIS SHOE IS SILVER WITH A CLEAR SOLE...IM DONE..... NO NEED TO BUY ANY OTHER SHOE STYLE

Back
Top Bottom