Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

if GR foams are now selling out the weekend of release then yeah, we in trouble.
frown.gif

i think these simply sold well because it was a neutral colorway. Now them electric greens are still sitting in stores- i hope they rot.

anybody order from St. alfred has a package shipping weight of 10 lbs?

i only ordered 1 pair. i dont see how its 10 lbs, hopefully i get a free pair or something

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Still no shipping confirmation for NDC. Looks like there is a delay for some of us.

please tell me that this possibility a real one, and that im not just sh*t out of luck..

Yeah I missed out on these but i see alot of people copped multiple Pairs. So all i have to do is wait like when the coppers came out and they will get copped retail plus Tax.

Originally Posted by bigj505

nike shipped my pair too.

also, I saw a few sizes on display today in Pa. was at some beat mall off of Baltimore Pike at/in West Chester Pa. Footlocker had them.

Shoulda tried the coupon.. lol

just got the confirmation as shipped for mines, whats dope is when I went on NDC is the first place I saw that they had a pair of the Royal foams in my size as well... so i ended up coppin BOTH, they on the way now tho

Anyone get any shipping updates from their Footaction/FTL orders?  I got the UPS shipping confirmation email, but it doesn't have any updates yet (the package hasn't arrived at the shipping facility to get scanned yet).  Anyone else?

jus checked out prices on feebay for my size. one dude is tryna sell his pair for 500...he must b smokin sum good.

Originally Posted by jmoney188

jus checked out prices on feebay for my size. one dude is tryna sell his pair for 500...he must b smokin sum good.

People think they can get rich selling sneakers from ftl. Hype kills

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by jmoney188

People think they can get rich selling sneakers from ftl. Hype kills
They're either kids or 40 year-old basement dwellers with no steady source of income.

Back
Top Bottom