Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by got shoes

Its Possible But If There Is One They'll Fly Off Shelves Again... I Hope Its Not Tho... Tired Of Seein Dudes Walk Around With A Royal On The Left Foot And A Pewter On The Right...
30t6p3b.gif

pics or a lie
laugh.gif

It Happens Everytime A New Release Comes Out... Ive Seen Dudes With Flints & W/Red 13s On...
sick.gif
   Ill Try An Get A Pic Tomorrow.
I've never in my life seen someone do that

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

yeah, ok, whatever you say.
roll.gif

Its Possible But If There Is One They'll Fly Off Shelves Again... I Hope Its Not Tho... Tired Of Seein Dudes Walk Around With A Royal On The Left Foot And A Pewter On The Right...
30t6p3b.gif

...........and that's another thing, when did this start taking place again??  I know this happened back in the day because of groups like Another Bad Creation and Bell Biv Devoe, but I see it's starting up again with these young dudes.

trying to be like Ray Allen

ROD301- Please don't believe these shoe store employees they will steer you wrong. Dude at HOHMD told me that they got translucent foams coming out.i just gave him the
alien.gif
 face.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

ROD301- Please don't believe these shoe store employees they will steer you wrong. Dude at HOHMD told me that they got translucent foams coming out.i just gave him the
alien.gif
 face.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

pics or a lie
laugh.gif

It Happens Everytime A New Release Comes Out... Ive Seen Dudes With Flints & W/Red 13s On...
sick.gif

i use to see it back around 03 or 04. saw a cat rocking a playoff 12 with a french blue (wizard colorway) 12.

jb even released a team shoe where one shoe was wht/red, and the other was blk/red

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

sick.gif

i use to see it back around 03 or 04. saw a cat rocking a playoff 12 with a french blue (wizard colorway) 12.

jb even released a team shoe where one shoe was wht/red, and the other was blk/red

Weak.  It's supposed to be done like black/red + playoffs

30t6p3b.gif

pics or a lie
laugh.gif

sick.gif

ive seen the youngins do this when i was in charlotte. flint on one foot and red 13s on the other.

Originally Posted by njavier03

i took one shoe out the box and they've been sitting, since lol. i'll wait until i stop seeing these every where i go before i break out mine.

same thing with the eggplants....I haven't unds them yet...I think I will before I wear the pewter's....it will be atleast a year before I wear them....everyone is rocking them

there will be a slight restock or 2... Ppl haven't received their kicks from online yet... some ppl who copped 3 or 4 pairs always end up returning 2... just gotta give it a week or 2...

look at recent releases... royals, entourages, playoff 13's and even w/c 3's... always restocked a week or 2 after the 1st go round... I think we can see a Electric Green restock in the near future... it's just the trend with new releases recently...

Just picked these beauties up tonight from the good man and sick customizer, Jason Negron out of North Jersey. He has done plenty of foamposite customizations, and he has continued with these. He calls them the "Ohio State" Foams, but I just call them INSANE!! Hope you guys enjoy these. If you need anything customized, I highly recommend that you get in touch with him. He can be reached through Packer's Shoes in Teaneck, NJ.

c8f16323f3fd11cb2ff2effa6731de4695e7f7cf.pjpg

68d366ee2022fe6ff736177cc5992fed15be22b8.pjpg
a6816723f0f818c82fea3aec03435c155d1757d9.pjpg

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

Just picked these beauties up tonight from the good man and sick customizer, Jason Negron out of North Jersey. He has done plenty of foamposite customizations, and he has continued with these. He calls them the "Ohio State" Foams, but I just call them INSANE!! Hope you guys enjoy these. If you need anything customized, I highly recommend that you get in touch with him. He can be reached through Packer's Shoes in Teaneck, NJ.

these are cool.. only customization i would do to the pewters would be black soles tho.. so they won't yellow

30t6p3b.gif

pics or a lie
laugh.gif

sick.gif

LOL where you from?

I still got multiple Foams I haven't broke out yet....

I couldn't wait with these....
e6f15be14646191eccc6871c04b9b334dcc2a4d.jpg

The Ms. Got hers too...
smokin.gif

4b6159ef414c1a175ea91e2801b44066aab4d22.jpg

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

There Is No Restocks...

Spoke To A FA Employee An She Said Theyre Not Restocking These At All...

yeah, ok, whatever you say.
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I gotta see this
roll.gif

If those "Ohio States" up there had a clear sole they would be 
pimp.gif

Thats great sneakermane that ur girl rocks those, they gotta start stocking more 7Ys maybe i can cop my girl a pair for a decent price....

Lol if my girl wore foams.. I'd be so confused.. no knock on your girls.. just saying mine in particular.. couldn't see her doing anything like that

Originally Posted by af1feen

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

these are cool.. only customization i would do to the pewters would be black soles tho.. so they won't yellow
i gotta agree a black sole would have been a better look

Back
Top Bottom