Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by bigj505

does anyone else see how much detail was in the wale pair compared to these new pics?

i mean, the color of the mesh on the tongue area is like a greyish and the finish looks better on the actual foam.
the newer pair just looks like the coppers with a different color.

I think that's just the flash fam
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by bigj505

does anyone else see how much detail was in the wale pair compared to these new pics?

i mean, the color of the mesh on the tongue area is like a greyish and the finish looks better on the actual foam.
the newer pair just looks like the coppers with a different color.

I think that's just the flash fam
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

super tuff... still waitin for the royals to drop too. nike tryin ti hit us in the head these days wit the foams

Dont know if I want these since I have the silver pros....just wait for the royals and be done. Man...but I do like the silver.  

never been into Foams, but I love gray shoes. these will most likely be picked up. just have to figure out sizing..

those flaws are not a good look at all, if my pairs come out looking like that...they're going right back to Nike
30t6p3b.gif

Sneakgeekz has a video review of these on his youtube channel, sorry dont know how to post vids. Dope colorway but nike is overdoing foams imo

Hopefully that pair didn't come with the dents, creases, and bends in it.

After seeing the new pics, I'm undecided on these. I hate to sound like a broken record, but I would easily cop the pair that Wale had.

frown.gif

Joints look like some sun baked coppers that were left in a sunny store window for a couple months.

they look better in sneakgeekz vid, i think that pic on the last page is just terrible and those dents n $#!t in the back didn't help at all 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom