Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by MrDozo

So nobody likes the nickname "aluminum foils" for these? Lol. This color doesn't pop and is way to dull.

these are da "nickels" if anything....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

So nobody likes the nickname "aluminum foils" for these? Lol. This color doesn't pop and is way to dull.

Ok, you got the better nick-name. Any side by side pics of these with the silver pros?Happy thanksgiving NT.

"MP's" sounds way better... cant be a penny and a nickel at the same time..lol

Originally Posted by purplehazen

"MP's" sounds way better... cant be a penny and a nickel at the same time..lol
coin-stack-quarter-nickel-penny.jpg

they're da exact hue as a nickel.

and since its penny i guess thats where they da got da inspiration.....

Originally Posted by purplehazen

they are practically dripping wet in this pic, cant wait to get me an official release date pair, its gonna be nice to crush these

2afd2dz.jpg
This picture is soooo
pimp.gif

Yeah I like 'nickels' too although it's going to sound funny at first.

The actual 'nickel' chemical element is identical to the hue of these.

Coppers, nickels....yeah it fits.

ANIMALTHUG, great avy man. Any info on the production numbers? Cuz I'm trying to cop with a disco disco like zohan

ANIMALTHUG, great avy man. Any info on the production numbers? Cuz I'm trying to cop with a disco disco like zohan

Thanks man, yea she is fine
devil.gif

Production numbers I believe is: 314996-004 and they're launching in March of 2011.

Wow my bad. Have no idea but I could easily tell you by the looks of it, they will be a GR...

^i hope your right and these are a GR cause a QS release would mean pandemonium...def need these, these might be one of the best foams ever released

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

^i hope your right and these are a GR cause a QS release would mean pandemonium...def need these, these might be one of the best foams ever released
QS releases dont have pairs on ebay months in advance

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

QS releases dont have pairs on ebay months in advance

Back
Top Bottom