Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

these are def gonna be a RD decision.. DMV kinda has me blown off the pure #$%*!%% of thirst buckets
pretty much put there old shoes in the box and walkin out wit them on lol

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

these are def gonna be a RD decision.. DMV kinda has me blown off the pure #$%*!%% of thirst buckets
pretty much put there old shoes in the box and walkin out wit them on lol
?

Originally Posted by nimhet

I would say more like coppers....pearls were kind of plain..these pewters have a pop to them

i agree they will sell like coppers, but pearls didn't sit because they didn't have a pop or because they were plain

Royals still sitting comfortably around my way and I'm sure these will be the same way but then again its baton rouge monkey see monkey do red/black griifeys and adidas are on everyones feet while cemnts 3's and every lebron 8 will hit sales racks

I see a size 15 on ebay for $260 Im tempted to cop!
laugh.gif

The final product looks different then the ones I've been earlier at flightclub... these have a gloss and are more silver. 
pimp.gif

was originally just going to get 1 pair, but the more I see these the more I think I might need to get 2

was originally just going to get 1 pair, but the more I see these the more I think I might need to get 2

foams are basically indestructable. so no real need. soles are gonna yellow with oor w/out wear.

just dont skid the foam on the street surfaces (hard to do) 2 pairs unnecessary

Originally Posted by jthagreat

foams are basically indestructable. so no real need. soles are gonna yellow with oor w/out wear.

good point...I was going to do the 1 DS pair 1 to wear but if the soles will get yellow anyways, then might as well just get 1.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

good point...I was going to do the 1 DS pair 1 to wear but if the soles will get yellow anyways, then might as well just get 1.

I disagree and if you have the money go for two. Even though they are indestructible and will yellow one way or another, its still good to have two because after a while they still get a little beat up. My 07 royals, for example, look duller and have a few scratches, which is just from casual wear.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

im gonna cop i just dont hope these arent hard to get
they shouldn't be that hard to get
tired.gif
 unless you have high population of beast in your area then your screwed
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

These just might be > royals.

yeah, '11 royals, but that about it.
wink.gif
I actually like the metallic royal colour of the 2011 more than the 1997's and 2007's. I just wish the foam was a little thicker.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

im gonna cop i just dont hope these arent hard to get
they shouldn't be that hard to get
tired.gif
 unless you have high population of beast in your area then your screwed
grin.gif

or you live in the DMV or NYC as we have seen on other threads...haha

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

These just might be > royals.

yeah, '11 royals, but that about it.
wink.gif
I actually like the metallic royal colour of the 2011 more than the 1997's and 2007's. I just wish the foam was a little thicker.
Hold up.  They are using thinner foam in the new releases? 

One more week for the Foams & Navy Nomos....then Chill unti lthe Griffeys II drop April.. And just chill on sneakers until July..

Had these pewters in my hand yesterday, look very good in person.  I would've picked them up but I spent my shoe money for the week on those "Entourage" Lebrons
ohwell.gif
.  Hopefully these stick around for a couple more weeks when I have more "shoe money" lol.

To the dude asking if they're using thinner foam in the new releases, well yeah they are. Trying squeezing an old pair of Foams to a new pair, you'll notice more of a resistance in the old foams. They were tougher, although it's not gonna stop these new joints from being durable.

Back
Top Bottom