Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

So yea my pair came into today from St. Alfred's good looks sneakerst on that heads up....will peep em next week...

*puts number in rolodex for safekeeping*

they have a website?

Anyone think its worth trying the RIT Dye method on the soles of these to attempt to get them like the grey soled "Wale samples" ? Possibly try the Pearl Grey RIT Dye, or is that a big fail.

Originally Posted by thadon87

Anyone think its worth trying the RIT Dye method on the soles of these to attempt to get them like the grey soled "Wale samples" ? Possibly try the Pearl Grey RIT Dye, or is that a big fail.
Risky.  I'd be willing to try it like 2-3 yrs from now when the soles yellow.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i'll put it this way, if you work for nike or footlocker you deserve the perk of getting a discount on items since you do put time and work in for the company.

however it's corny when your on the lower end of the company totem pole making barely over minimum wage and your bragging about a discount. at the end of the day you make about $150-200 a week yet your bragging about a discount. ok now.

it's dudes on here who will brag about how they got a bunch of pairs of a shoe on swoosh for the player price yet get butthurt and complain on here when other members ask them about getting the discount too. if you don't want people messaging you about it then don't put it out there. hell maybe it's just me but when my connects come through for me im content in enjoying the money i saved, i don't see no need to brag about it on here.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

IMO doubling on foams is never really necessary. The only thing on them that really ages is the icey sole, and that happens whether you wear them or not.
QFT.

But now since dudes are wearing them now with more frequency/consistency...
laugh.gif

The soles will be yellow in a month of wearing lol. My Royal Foams '11 started yellowing after two wears. 

Originally Posted by thadon87

The soles will be yellow in a month of wearing lol. My Royal Foams '11 started yellowing after two wears. 

Damn... i wore mike a dozen times and mine are a little foggy, no yellowing though.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

these are chilling in full size runs in new orleans...no one buys them here.
expect those to to get transferred to da northeast as they normally do...

Originally Posted by RNS666

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i'll put it this way, if you work for nike or footlocker you deserve the perk of getting a discount on items since you do put time and work in for the company.

however it's corny when your on the lower end of the company totem pole making barely over minimum wage and your bragging about a discount. at the end of the day you make about $150-200 a week yet your bragging about a discount. ok now.

it's dudes on here who will brag about how they got a bunch of pairs of a shoe on swoosh for the player price yet get butthurt and complain on here when other members ask them about getting the discount too. if you don't want people messaging you about it then don't put it out there. hell maybe it's just me but when my connects come through for me im content in enjoying the money i saved, i don't see no need to brag about it on here.
not always true

When Foamposites And Door Edges Collide...

Tragic...

Dude Was Beyond Madd...
frown.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

(Excuse The Camera Quality)

First and LAST time ordering foamposites (any sneakers for that matter) off NDC...little glue stains on my shoes..
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Any way to get remove these glue stains??
Anybody ever returned anything back to Nike before? Bc this may be happening if i can snag another pair from my area.

Originally Posted by FNLTayfly

First and LAST time ordering foamposites (any sneakers for that matter) off NDC...little glue stains on my shoes..
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Anybody ever returned anything back to Nike before? Bc this may be happening if i can snag another pair from my area.
Snag a pair in your area and return the Nike.com pair. Easier than waiting 5-7 business days for them to get them back and also shipping them back to NDC...

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just curious. Any of you guys like the pewters better than the royals?

Personally, I think the Royals are still better, but the Pewters are definitely better than the Eggplants and Coppers IMHO.

Now the next Foamposite One they need to drop is the all-Black foams, and the White Royals (if true) and I'm set.

Originally Posted by Airnest

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just curious. Any of you guys like the pewters better than the royals?

Personally, I think the Royals are still better, but the Pewters are definitely better than the Eggplants and Coppers IMHO.

Now the next Foamposite One they need to drop is the all-Black foams, and the White Royals (if true) and I'm set.
I personally think the eggplants are trash. The 2010's are just wack. Garbage. The 2009's are only dope when you have bright light shining directly on them. Otherwise, wack.

Pewters just don't really do it for me personally, but they're not bad. My top 3 Foam Ones are still Royals, Eggplants, and Coppers. I feel like maybe some people are just really hot on them now cuz they're a new release more than anything, but that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by FNLTayfly

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Snag a pair in your area and return the Nike.com pair. Easier than waiting 5-7 business days for them to get them back and also shipping them back to NDC...
I also live near a nike outlet..you think i could return them there?

Back
Top Bottom