Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

my pair from Eastbay had this dark black stuff on the heel...not sure what it is but it comes off with a little rubbing

My folks hit me up and said these are pretty much all gone in Cleveland. My boy picked up the last pair at Great Northern.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Didn't realize how
7b814187be5532951da468b414bbb43f5c3707.gif
these were, until I saw Lamont Jones rocking them last night

007110324711arizonavduk.jpg

007110324710arizonavduk.jpg

9b2810f4cf756f84382031d.jpg

b0779990196a3628f858de1.jpg

2841222b1e08b845a269a9d.jpg
Damn they look so clean. 
pimp.gif
I really need to pick these up and stop playing.

Just gotta say that I used goo gone on the foamposite material too get the excess glue off with no problems. Had to use some serious elbow grease and a lot of goo gone to get the glue off. I just wiped the foamposite material down with a wet rag afterwards and it was good as new!

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Just gotta say that I used goo gone on the foamposite material too get the excess glue off with no problems. Had to use some serious elbow grease and a lot of goo gone to get the glue off. I just wiped the foamposite material down with a wet rag afterwards and it was good as new!

Did the goo gone mess with the color on the foam material?

Originally Posted by weapen12

i'm not sure if i'm happy that i passed.
tired.gif
 pics all look 
pimp.gif

Put it this way, if they have yet another restock then it's a sign from the FP gods that it was meant for you to grab these shoes.  

I absolutely love mine and in a way I even like how different they look depending on lighting/angle. Anywhere from a light silver to a dirty nickel shade.  It's funny because I've had a few people try to jump hypebeast and ask me about em at work but then when I hit em with the MSRP they hit that 180 w/ the quickness.  I can't explain to a non-Foam owner the LONG-TERM BENEFIT of a One/Pro over a Jordan.  Feels like being a Five Percenter lol

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by weapen12

i'm not sure if i'm happy that i passed.
tired.gif
 pics all look 
pimp.gif

Put it this way, if they have yet another restock then it's a sign from the FP gods that it was meant for you to grab these shoes.  

I absolutely love mine and in a way I even like how different they look depending on lighting/angle. Anywhere from a light silver to a dirty nickel shade.  It's funny because I've had a few people try to jump hypebeast and ask me about em at work but then when I hit em with the MSRP they hit that 180 w/ the quickness.  I can't explain to a non-Foam owner the LONG-TERM BENEFIT of a One/Pro over a Jordan.  Feels like being a Five Percent
I was a non believer myself, till I saw the light and changed my ways, preach brother.

Good lawd they look good with leggings (standard gym issue wear for me, peep the WDYWT thread).
In those shots of Lamont... seems like they have a chrome finish. Stupid wild.

Man, these look good, saw these at the mall earlier and noticed that there is a blue-%!* tint to the sole.

Swear i'ma beet off to these when they arrive at work monday.

yee!!

Originally Posted by BinYe

Good lawd they look good with leggings (standard gym issue wear for me, peep the WDYWT thread).
In those shots of Lamont... seems like they have a chrome finish. Stupid wild.

Man, these look good, saw these at the mall earlier and noticed that there is a blue-%!* tint to the sole.

Swear i'ma beet off to these when they arrive at work monday.

yee!!
roll.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
 Try to refrain from the beating.

these are piff regardless
pimp.gif
... i don't need no cosign by seeing a college player rocking these... and btw these looking better than silver foam pros and silver half cents 

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Somebody copped the 13 so I pulled the trigger on a 12.5
It probably would have been best to wait for the 13. Foams fit pretty true; definitely not big.

Of course you can trade it for your size as well.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by The7onius

These Foams are amazing in person though, I like them better than the coppers.

eek.gif
 Coppers> Pewters

but they are nice tho ..
pimp.gif

Same here. The Pewters are nice but the Coppers have that BAM! In Yo Face, Slam Dunk On Yo Momma, A Brand New 2011 Penny From The Mint Shine. LMAO. I think you get the point.
roll.gif

Anybody else see any cosmetic defects in their pairs? There was a re-stock at foot locker in the Staten Island Mall Thursday, so I grabbed a pair. They still had 2 or 3 10.5 and a 13 when i left at 7:00. I'm sure they are all gone now.

Point is, every size 10.5 had major defects in the right shoe! All dented up, like there were bubbles in the foam material before it set. Put it this way, they all looked like they got into car accidents. The pair I grabbed was the least noticeable with just a small dent by the upper laces on the outside of the right shoe. Mine is barely noticeable, but the others were DEFINITELY B grade. Surprised Nike sent them out like that.

Anyone one else see that, or was it only the forgotten borough of Staten Island that Nike did it on 'em?

Originally Posted by cguy610

I got that nasty crease by the heel. It sucks but I don't want to be bothered trying to return them.

How does that happen anyway? Do they arrive like that or does it happen after you wear them? What causes it?

Back
Top Bottom