Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I  hope we get some confirmation soon so people can just concentrate on getting the kicks and not hyping them up and its HOH only also so its going to be worse 

whats really good with Nike Marketing these days.You would at least thought theyll have a display up in HOH already. Did anyone see those Day-N-Nite concept foamposites?

i just called hohla again and they said they are releasing the all red foamposites in may. man this is wack how everybody is blabing a different thing, i can not wait til we get actual pics. like ive said i so hope that the metallic reds come out, black with red sole are horrible.

040754.jpg

SO IT WIL BE LIKE THESE BUT THE RED SOLE WILL BE ICY

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Skratch84

School me on HOH releases.... this means HOH stores only? No online sales?

if that's the case......... WEAK

well what do you think the HoH would stand for?
smh.gif
and how you ask a question, answer it, and then dismiss the notion all in one post...Thats WEAK
grin.gif
Wow, how immature. I didn't even answer my question, I guessed. But whatever, should of known NT was full of people like you to get a answer like that. Was lookin' for a simple answer... i've never bought from a HOH only. I'm new to that, not to buying shoes.

people like me? what is that suppose to mean? and if you weren't new to buying shoes the last few yrs, then you would know full and well what an HoH release is....secondly you did answer your question...it isnt rocket science...a simple search of past NT HoH release threads would have yielded that answer...but i guess that's just another one of those expected answers from people like ME
indifferent.gif

try not to take the internet so seriously...he was just asking a question

Could it be possible that some hohs are releasing the black with red sole foams while other hohs are releasing the red with icy sole foams? Just cause were hearing different things from different hoh's, either way I might just have to camp

Originally Posted by moneymike88

School me on HOH releases.... this means HOH stores only? No online sales?

if that's the case......... WEAK

well what do you think the HoH would stand for?
smh.gif
and how you ask a question, answer it, and then dismiss the notion all in one post...Thats WEAK
grin.gif
Wow, how immature. I didn't even answer my question, I guessed. But whatever, should of known NT was full of people like you to get a answer like that. Was lookin' for a simple answer... i've never bought from a HOH only. I'm new to that, not to buying shoes.

people like me? what is that suppose to mean? and if you weren't new to buying shoes the last few yrs, then you would know full and well what an HoH release is....secondly you did answer your question...it isnt rocket science...a simple search of past NT HoH release threads would have yielded that answer...but i guess that's just another one of those expected answers from people like ME
indifferent.gif

try not to take the internet so seriously...he was just asking a question

so im taking it seriously because i stated my opinion? got it...

Grizz, it's like u just can't kick sense into some dudes anymore 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously tho...it's not like the info isn't on the first page of this thread, any other HOH release thread, or even in the HOH info thread
eyes.gif

Disregaurd The Upper. Jus Did The Sole Real Quick. (Yes I Know Its Not Neat).
laugh.gif

PhotoShop:

Regaurdless Im Not Coppin. I Would Much Rather Have The Red w/ Clear Soles.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

040754.jpg

I ain't talmbout r&b singers with alter egos named sasha when i say...

them is FIERCE!!!

*looks at top right button on street fighter control pad*

Yup!!!

Originally Posted by BinYe

them is FIERCE!!!

Yup!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by BinYe

them is FIERCE!!!

Yup!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

BinYe has been talking in poems/riddles for as long as I can remember.

for those tried of looking at photoshops... these are the samples from years back when solid red soles were released... so i guess this is what they will look like if released... all recycled pics...

compared next to icey soles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom