Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not going to lie, i like those samples. im sure there will be no shortage of people waiting to cop on 5/15 if those are the ones dropping, i will be there for sure.

i dont know about u guys but those soles to the black wit red soles remind me of crocs lol. thats why im stayin far away from them. only looking for red with icy soles.

they dont look to different from the ones released, i just hope they have more of a icey look, still a crazy shoe no matter what..

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

for those tried of looking at photoshops... these are the samples from years back when solid red soles were released... so i guess this is what they will look like if released... all recycled pics...

compared next to icey soles...
solid soles are better...thank god i got those.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Skratch84

Originally Posted by Skratch84

School me on HOH releases.... this means HOH stores only? No online sales?

if that's the case......... WEAK

well what do you think the HoH would stand for?
smh.gif
and how you ask a question, answer it, and then dismiss the notion all in one post...Thats WEAK
grin.gif
Wow, how immature. I didn't even answer my question, I guessed. But whatever, should of known NT was full of people like you to get a answer like that. Was lookin' for a simple answer... i've never bought from a HOH only. I'm new to that, not to buying shoes.

people like me? what is that suppose to mean? and if you weren't new to buying shoes the last few yrs, then you would know full and well what an HoH release is....secondly you did answer your question...it isnt rocket science...a simple search of past NT HoH release threads would have yielded that answer...but i guess that's just another one of those expected answers from people like ME
indifferent.gif

try not to take the internet so seriously...he was just asking a question

so im taking it seriously because i stated my opinion? got it...
nah, you're taking it too seriously by asking two questions and then stating an opinion
laugh.gif

wish it was the early photoshop i will definately be passing now.... Ah well no HOH was near here anyways

from what i understand, these will be the anthracites with the clear red sole.
so basically, matte black upper with red ice soles.

ninjahood - i still cant understand why you quoted all of them pics to say 1 thing

i personally am more indifferent right now. maybe its because i have to drive 60 miles to pick them up. maybe its because of the amount of money i spent on foams since jan 1.
laugh.gif

Breaking News: As you know Last year HOuse of Hoops released the "Champagne" aka "Pearls" Foamposite Pro last May 2009...However Due to Production delays the release date for this Years House of Hoops Foamposite Black/Red (Red Jelly Clear Sole) has been pushed back to June 19th 2010. "You Heard it here on Facebook first pass on the News".

Update from House OfHoops Journal on Facebook

until they are actually being sold, i'm not believing $#!t anymore. too many rumors, now it's pushed back...

So there probably won't be any pics until late May/early June.

I'm even more turned off with these.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by curtisboy

SO IT WIL BE LIKE THESE BUT THE RED SOLE WILL BE ICY

I ain't talmbout r&b singers with alter egos named sasha when i say...

them is FIERCE!!!

*looks at top right button on street fighter control pad*

Yup!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Breaking News: As you know Last year HOuse of Hoops released the "Champagne" aka "Pearls" Foamposite Pro last May 2009...However Due to Production delays the release date for this Years House of Hoops Foamposite Black/Red (Red Jelly Clear Sole) has been pushed back to June 19th 2010. "You Heard it here on Facebook first pass on the News".

Update from House OfHoops Journal on Facebook

You know what!!

wale didnt have those hoh pearl's early, a general release probably, but you gotta br really somebody to get those early. the same thig happened last year, they got pushed back a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom