Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol.....definitely a waste of release....

and i like da solid colored soles better anyways....had these been black and blue they would've made WAAAY more noise.

foamonebluesole.jpg
tuff, I'd take these over the red's anyday.
pimp.gif

I'd be all over these 
pimp.gif

YO i dunno. I def saw a brotha wearing these today on 5th ave, and he killed it. Louie V Cardigan (beige) and cargo shorts.. haha. I thought these was HOH only. I dont think they are, they might be released at just specific stores

Originally Posted by Magic1978

and i like da solid colored soles better anyways....had these been black and blue they would've made WAAAY more noise.

foamonebluesole.jpg
pimp.gif

I'd be all over these 
pimp.gif
I like the black/red colorway, but blue > anything else in my book. These would be an instant cop.
pimp.gif

If this had dropped in 07 like it was supposed to I'd of copped no question , but Nike's about 3 yr late on this one I don't even want in anymore.

Shameful finger for you Nike! Had me over here Dreamin about Metallic Red Foams & u give me this. smh
2dv4h8n.gif

These are fire, I saw the 07 samples and now I get to own em... Ya crying about not being worth HOH... They still gonna sell out and they'll still resell for $300+. Sad this is those passin up on em will be the ones paying the $300+

Does anyone remember when the Charming Hamsters from the DMV claimed and confirmed they had an inside scoop on all red foam ones? 2 think I called their confirmation bluff, and as always, come correct

Whatever does release, you can bet im getting over

hmm a lot of people saying they don't want them i have a feeling toward release date people will get them same thing happened with the dark army green people were saying there are trash after they released and was sold out everybody wanted a pair so just wait n see i know i am still copping

If I got cash im gonna cop, these would look real nice with some black and red %$%#, but those blue joints are fire

foamonebluesole.jpg
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Sonn Thats A Good PS... Wow. But Those Are Crack. I Would Take These Any Day Over The Cough Dropps.

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

These are fire, I saw the 07 samples and now I get to own em... Ya crying about not being worth HOH... They still gonna sell out and they'll still resell for $300+. Sad this is those passin up on em will be the ones paying the $300+
He is coming for you

wbelt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom