Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cobrab19

ehh not too excited.
ohwell.gif
 might try and resell. the red uppers with the clear soles would have been way better!!
smile.gif

SMH
Hate dumb posts like this

Anyways, like everyone else says these are WAY too plain and a huge letdown.  Guess I'll stay on the endless hunt for the red pro's

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Ninja, I think you just stay in the heights man... here in BK, all along fulton they were $99 with sizes, the stores in bargain bazaar and all that. No one wanted those joints. The caro joints were even worst. Probably the worst foam release to date.
ninjahood thinks hes the most knowledgeable dude on NT. i learned to start ignoring him. reds were on ebay for less than retail forever also. hell, i saw them in georgetown last summer/fall for 180 still sitting and thats 2 yrs after release.

my dude ninjahood, only dude i know of that got coppers made in TAIWAN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Ninja, I think you just stay in the heights man... here in BK, all along fulton they were $99 with sizes, the stores in bargain bazaar and all that. No one wanted those joints. The caro joints were even worst. Probably the worst foam release to date.
ninjahood thinks hes the most knowledgeable dude on NT. i learned to start ignoring him. reds were on ebay for less than retail forever also

-150 is less then retail

-cats from Brooklyn don't rock foamposites as much as cats from uptown & da BX...its more of a uptown look anyways ala uptown BX cats rockin northface & brooklyn + da rest of

downtown dudes rock marmotts so that would explain why my hood cleans out of foamposites.

-everything i speak about is from first hand experience, so if bigj505 thinks i dunno what im talkin about then thats ur loss money..pay me no mind then
grin.gif

marmotts, what .... hahahahaha...

Bronx is known for pepe, pelle and vasquez.... don't try to take credit for stuff... this guy

ok ok so i dont completely ignore u ninja, i just have to filter what u say from time to time.
your experiences seem bias to NYC and thats about it.
sometimes i agree, other times i dont.

ok ok so i dont completely ignore u ninja, i just have to filter what u say from time to time.
your experiences seem bias to NYC THE HEIGHTS and thats about it.

QFT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

-cats from Brooklyn don't rock foamposites as much as cats from uptown & da BX...its more of a uptown look anyways ala uptown BX cats rockin northface & brooklyn + da rest of

downtown dudes rock marmotts so that would explain why my hood cleans out of foamposites.  
muajpd.jpg

23wl0n7.gif

sometimes i wonder, but honestly you gotta chill, cause a lot of dudes up here think you speak for all of NYC, not just your block...but some of the claims you made in this quote had me

bush_04_06_2004_head_scratch.jpg

at 1st, then i remembered

Yo no one I kno in the BX wears pepe pelle pelle or vasque...... But I didn't see any foams go for $99, not saying they didn't but I didn't see em

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Does anyone remember when the Charming Hamsters from the DMV claimed and confirmed they had an inside scoop on all red foam ones? 2 think I called their confirmation bluff, and as always, come correct

Whatever does release, you can bet im getting over

laugh.gif

listen, boy... u'z a clown & EVERYONE knows it. point blank and period. i was passing along info that was told to me and thats it, but now i see why ppl don't like to do that. so basically what ive come to understand is lames like u are the REAL reason NT is only a shell of what it once was. and what valid, relevant info do u provide to this community??
nerd.gif
thats what i thought!! *crickets* but the most ironic, not to mention hilarious part about it is u then turn around and have the nerve to call urself mr niketalk. if that aint the biggest $#$*%#* joke evar!!
roll.gif
ppl who aren't ******ed all understand that EVERYTHING is subject to change and NOTHING is written in stone at nike until it actually releases.

Bronx is known for pepe, pelle and vasquez.... don't try to take credit for stuff... this guy

naw b...pepe anything died about 8 years ago
laugh.gif

steep tech and all kinds of northfaces b uptown, downtown NYC and da outerboros don't rock it as hard cuz they rock marmots, which aren't that hot around my

way with da exception of harlem.

your experiences seem bias to NYC and thats about it.

thats fine, is all about using da info you need.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Does anyone remember when the Charming Hamsters from the DMV claimed and confirmed they had an inside scoop on all red foam ones? 2 think I called their confirmation bluff, and as always, come correct

laugh.gif

listen, boy... u'z a clown & EVERYONE knows it. point blank and period. i was passing along info that was told to me and thats it, but now i see why ppl don't like to do that. so basically what ive come to understand is lames like u are the REAL reason NT is only a shell of what it once was. and what valid, relevant info do u provide to this community??
nerd.gif
thats what i thought!! *crickets* but the most ironic, not to mention hilarious part about it is u then turn around and have the nerve to call urself mr niketalk. if that aint the biggest $#$*%#* joke evar!!
roll.gif
ppl who aren't ******ed all understand that EVERYTHING is subject to change and NOTHING is written in stone at nike until it actually releases.

Either way,

Samples exist.

How do I know?

Because I saw them personally, and know of a couple folks who have flipped them to others who won't come up here (or any other site) trying to get e-props and take pics.

I'm known on campus, unlike many of you "secret society" and e-clowns.

Reality matters folks.

Some of you are obviously too sad in reality, so you come up here with the e-characters and e-groups trying to fill a void.

Do you.

laugh.gif

???? Cal, Chill, I dont know dudes in the BX, that rock peps, pelles or vasquez. they rocking that "up to date fashion" now, ugzz, nikeboots and curved fitted caps.

lets not go into brooklyn dudes, brooklyn this, brooklyn that. Brooklyn.

I dont wanna turn this into a ______________ thread.

Who loves foams?
nerd.gif

dam 90 bucks is the best pick up i seen in a while, especially for foams, very nice my friend... bx all day, i wouldnt wear a pair of pepe jeans if i got them for a gift..

ninjahood thinks hes the most knowledgeable dude on NT. i learned to start ignoring him. reds were on ebay for less than retail forever also. hell, i saw them in georgetown last summer/fall for 180 still sitting and thats 2 yrs after release.

my dude ninjahood, only dude i know of that got coppers made in TAIWAN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There's a lot of etheridge in this thread right now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

the only red/black foam that matters imo
pimp.gif

2061qh.jpg

Good pick up, one dudes bad pics are another mans gain.  He could have added probably $100 with a decent camera or pics.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

???? Kal, Chill, I dont know dudes in the BX, that rock peps, pelles or vasquez. they rocking that "up to date fashion" now, ugzz, nikeboots and curved fitted caps.

Who loves foams?
nerd.gif

You my mans and all but I aint with you on that.... yall will always be behind. I'm just saying

RL Treyce wrote:

???? Cal, Chill, I dont know dudes in the BX, that rock peps, pelles or vasquez. they rocking that "up to date fashion" now, ugzz, nikeboots and curved fitted caps.

Who loves foams?
nerd.gif

u lost me when you said up to date people rockin curved brim fitteds....them joints look atrocious like that, and then

they still have da audacity to keep da big black on field sticker
sick.gif

and butta soft pelle leathers is still a winter staple...those ain't going anywhere.

???? Kal, Chill, I dont know dudes in the BX, that rock peps, pelles or vasquez. they rocking that "up to date fashion" now, ugzz, nikeboots and curved fitted caps.

Who loves foams?
nerd.gif

You my mans and all but I aint with you on that.... yall will always be behind. I'm just saying

lol.. its all good.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif

He provides lots of good info!
"welcome to niketalk 2010"

"I'll for sure be coppin"

*insert flame of someones post here*

"This site is all about me and my attention I crave"

roll.gif

laugh.gif
...these discourses are always comedy to me...but my thing is if you never left your hood back then, how you kno what dudes elsewhere rocked? and whats downtown NYC? pepe died 8 yrs ago....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

...i still cant get over dude sayin @*+%@@ uptown rock foams more
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom