Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

marmotts, what .... hahahahaha...

Bronx is known for pepe, pelle and vasquez.... don't try to take credit for stuff... this guy

???? Kal, Chill, I dont know dudes in the BX, that rock peps, pelles or vasquez. they rocking that "up to date fashion" now, ugzz, nikeboots and curved fitted caps.

lets not go into brooklyn dudes, brooklyn this, brooklyn that. Brooklyn.

I dont wanna turn this into a ______________ thread.

Who loves foams?
nerd.gif

You my mans and all but I aint with you on that.... yall will always be behind. I'm just saying
lol
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

He provides lots of good info!
"welcome to niketalk 2010"

"I'll for sure be coppin"

*insert flame of someones post here*

"This site is all about me and my attention I crave"

roll.gif

roll.gif

lmao...

So the release date is NOT May 15th, right? If this is true, can someone please change the title of this topic so more people do NOT get confused?

Also, if the release date is NOT May 15th, they will drop sometime in September supposedly?

Just trying to clarify. Thanks for the help in advance.

I can tell you haven't read thru this thread at all because you wouldn't be asking for the title to be changed and you would know what the date has been changed too...just skim the last 5 pgs or so and you good

yeah cactus and black/red joints sat for ever her in springfield ma as well.. not as big a sneaker community as NYC but we do our thing and foams fly. a spot still has the cactus joints for $200 right now

WOW @ the back n forth comments the last few pages.

I remember seein the Bred/Cactus foams on sale forever in BK.

However, EVERY time i asked for a 10/10.5 i was outta luck.

BabyJ where you been?? banned camp or just lurking

Just lurking

edit: Yo J check your pm, my phone just died but I sent you the link for that.

I'd really like to grab these but, just like anything that's HOH, good luck... I miss the old days when HOH wasn't around and indie mom & pop shops ruled!

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

yeah cactus and black/red joints sat for ever her in springfield ma as well.. not as big a sneaker community as NYC but we do our thing and foams fly. a spot still has the cactus joints for $200 right now
what spot??? and what  sizes????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom