Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I swear I only clicked to post it once.... Jus look at the post count, it stays on 97 the whole time.

Yo fliiguy im not too sure but does it matter to you if the date is the 12th or the 19th? Something tells me you're gonna be on line either way...

Originally Posted by faddy

Yo fliiguy im not too sure but does it matter to you if the date is the 12th or the 19th? Something tells me you're gonna be on line either way...

Loll good one

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

Originally Posted by faddy

Loll good one
tongue.gif
lol thats funny

Are they realeasing tommorow or what? i wen to hoh today one dude told me he didnt know what i was talking about

just checkin, these are supposed to have red metallic uppers and clear soles right? why have pix taken so long to surface? and if there not dropping today then when?

I'm mad late but:

The way homie talks on the forum you would think he would be built like an adult. This dude looks like Drake on a diet. Herb status

That's usually the case with some dudes on here, talkin' mad reckless yet they 100lbs soaking wet, drop outs with no job and pay no rent livin' with mommy.
laugh.gif

It's always the insecure ones too.
laugh.gif

^Nice to c u here Mez. This thread isn't about dude though. As for these, Imma have to take off a day or two in order to get them come June smh.

Nah just speakin' in general, had to catch up.
laugh.gif

Last Foams I ended up getting were the Penny's, IDK why but I love owning em' for a few months then I get bored with em' and sell em.

Good point. I cursed the varsity. purple foams all 2009, until I copped four pairs at a clearance outlet for $15 each in October FTW

Thanks for the reminder

pee pee yellow foams that you were trying to sell for $200+ on feebay?
laugh.gif

30-40% off on launch on foams. damn i love it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vampiroooooo is baaaaaaccckk.. magically when the pedo thread gets deleted he shows his face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Good point. I cursed the varsity. purple foams all 2009, until I copped four pairs at a clearance outlet for $15 each in October FTW

Thanks for the reminder
can't beat $15
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom