Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i think for vampedo its more like, "can't beat a 15 year old"

laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

So what is that 4 different pair of foams on deck this year....Pearls/Red Metallic/Cough Drops/Royals.....
I'm lovin these.....Way to choke the bank account Nike...thanks...Lol

so...
whts new on here?
ppl r complainting about the upcoming translucent red sole foam using the bad mold? the shape looked off?
and thts the reason they like the solid sole ones more than the new ones?

i m totally lost here~

Originally Posted by chuck202

So what is that 4 different pair of foams on deck this year....Pearls/Red Metallic/Cough Drops/Royals.....
I'm lovin these.....Way to choke the bank account Nike...thanks...Lol

3 out of 4 u named are releasing. The metallic red's are just a rumor. More than likely they will be the new color for next yr.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

vampiroooooo is baaaaaaccckk.. magically when the pedo thread gets deleted he shows his face
laugh.gif

i was thinkin the EXACT same thing tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Good point. I cursed the varsity. purple foams all 2009, until I copped four pairs at a clearance outlet for $15 each in October FTW

Thanks for the reminder
can't beat $15
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]

2ishb1e.gif

as far as the kicks go...

15g5lox.jpg

k0n15e.jpg

117yz68.jpg

eafnt3.jpg

i'm def. liking the translucent soles on this shoe. it def. makes them look better than the 07's imo. will def. grab a pair or 2 for sure!!
pimp.gif

so i heard the metallic red's didn't drop on the 15th, sorry if im late NT, but i was out of town. a buddy of mine that works at athelets foot said nike scrapped the release date...whats the new release date? if there is one...i heard someone say JUNE? is this true?

thx for the vid!
the cough drop doesnt looked off shape compare to the 07 solid sole ones...
i have the solid sole, just worn it this weekend...
still thinking if i shud buy the cough drop... really like the cough drop more than solid sole... but... cant have both pair...

thx for the vid!
the cough drop doesnt looked off shape compare to the 07 solid sole ones...
i have the solid sole, just worn it this weekend...
still thinking if i shud buy the cough drop... really like the cough drop more than solid sole... but... cant have both pair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom