Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally do not have a bad problem with the cranberry 1/2 Cents. If I can get these foams in at lease 2x, then I wont both with the 1/2 Cents. I'm hoping that the color is a deep, dark cranberry red with all of the shine effects of the '09 Eggplants, but the icier 2010 sole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those would be RAW!!!! Yea, with a red body, black mid-foot area w/ red accents and an icy white bottom // that colorway Alone is automatic 'must 'have' to most bball lovers. Some dont like foams, but they are THE hardest, most durable sneaks. Ever. My collection isnt as ill as some others (need blue and Army Ones), but its gettin there.

Purps are the best colorway to me, too. FLACCO, RICE, BOLDIN... FT-MF-W~!!!!!!!! {Ravens}

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

no official pics
man
but concept is killa
so 2 and 1/2mnths away
and no offical pics yet
its prolly gonna be like this for a while though.. remember the pearls aka champagne foams..  they took a while for pics to arrive

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

no official pics
man
but concept is killa
so 2 and 1/2mnths away
and no offical pics yet
its prolly gonna be like this for a while though.. remember the pearls aka champagne foams..  they took a while for pics to arrive

word pics for those didnt surface til like a couple weeks before release...

Youre right they dont crease, but that leather patch on the side cracks after some time..=(

I'm sure when we see the exact color we'll all have different takes on it. I'm sure I'll like it however it turns out and will be in regardless. I know Rbk has a shoe called the alien stomper but if I was going to stomp an alien, I'd be wearing foams for sure.

word the hoh pearl official pics didnt surface till 2 weeks to the release, if im not mistaken... alot of dudes be regulating the line, thats the best way to really get you a pair... or get cool with an employee, when a number is called and no one says anything, try and get that number...

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

I personally do not have a bad problem with the cranberry 1/2 Cents. If I can get these foams in at lease 2x, then I wont both with the 1/2 Cents. I'm hoping that the color is a deep, dark cranberry red with all of the shine effects of the '09 Eggplants, but the icier 2010 sole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those would be RAW!!!! Yea, with a red body, black mid-foot area w/ red accents and an icy white bottom // that colorway Alone is automatic 'must 'have' to most bball lovers. Some dont like foams, but they are THE hardest, most durable sneaks. Ever. My collection isnt as ill as some others (need blue and Army Ones), but its gettin there.

Purps are the best colorway to me, too. FLACCO, RICE, BOLDIN... FT-MF-W~!!!!!!!! {Ravens}

Ravens FTW !! 
pimp.gif

^^^^its a shame you and other NikeTalk apprentices still do not respond well 2 the sarcasm concept

Instead of a red/blue foam mix match, how about a HoH red/HoH blue mix match?

word those are a nice pair you picked up, you starting off good, those are a pair im still looking for... as far as wearing one red and blue foam, thats definetly corny imo.. but do your thing dude, its all about being an individual.. you do it, someone like's what they see you might get some fans...

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Ah yes, +1 to the foam collection

My cat approves
smile.gif

Gotta have the group shot
happy.gif

Just waiting for the HoH red foams.
no love for the royal my man
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back