Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

I might just have to go to NY and spend a night on 25th or 2 nights and try to catch these.....

damn you wildi my dude...its not that deep to be out there a couple of days...might as well just pay the premium...remember time is more valuable than money...

Fresh I kno you gonna be out there
Exactly. I don't think people will be over charging that much for these. There is some stand up and respectable guys on here.
pimp.gif
u give niketalk too much credit.
hoh pearls had people asking for 350+
hype is greater now so price is definitely gonna hit at least that much.

Yea who was that fool last year that kept our money on the pearls just so he could buy more to flip on a higher profit?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by got shoes

I might just have to go to NY and spend a night on 25th or 2 nights and try to catch these.....

damn you wildi my dude...its not that deep to be out there a couple of days...might as well just pay the premium...remember time is more valuable than money...

Exactly. I don't think people will be over charging that much for these. There is some stand up and respectable guys on here.
pimp.gif
u give niketalk too much credit.
hoh pearls had people asking for 350+
hype is greater now so price is definitely gonna hit at least that much.
Yea who was that fool last year that kept our money on the pearls just so he could buy more to flip on a higher profit?
smh.gif
onlymjscollected -> but hes good people. i think he just didnt anticipate the low numbers his HoH got as well as the issues he had with paypal.

Good people? Same good people that WENT IN on the yeezy release huh?
laugh.gif

yea man.. ill be thier..

SMH its gonna be a zoo, i can already tell.. I have a feeling that dudes are gonna camp out Straight Yeezy status.. SMH

gonna reserve judgement until i see the final product but i really dont see myself camping out for cranberry foamzz
frown.gif
... only time will tell and whats this bs about the pearls and royals releasing in the same month
smh.gif
...nike ur doing too much now i hate to say it... one of those will be HOH i bet or quickstrike
wink.gif
no point droppn two GR in the same month

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

Who wants to get me a pair?

$250 shipped?

PM me if we can do business.

We don't even have pictures yet and your goin get this locked.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yea man.. ill be thier..

SMH its gonna be a zoo, i can already tell.. I have a feeling that dudes are gonna camp out Straight Yeezy status.. SMH

And those dudes will end up being the same ones getting skipped
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...lames i tell you...

250 shipped?
laugh.gif
....enjoy camp loser

Frank tried 2 play me for a size 9 black Yeezy once. Other than that, he surely takes care of his people. Just as I take care of mine.
The difference between myself and all other succesful NikeTalk thugs is that I always seek 2 educate newbies into acquiring my same stradegies. I've been hitting up all newbies getting them hyped for a HoH NYC summit.

Expect more than one thread dedicated 2 this launch.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Frank tried 2 play me for a size 9 black Yeezy once. Other than that, he surely takes care of his people. Just as I take care of mine.
The difference between myself and all other succesful NikeTalk thugs is that I always seek 2 educate newbies into acquiring my same stradegies. I've been hitting up all newbies getting them hyped for a HoH NYC summit.

laugh.gif
Some kids just don't learn. 
smh.gif

Oh, and
roll.gif
@ 24 pages of hype -- the Northeast is going to look like a bunch of "Dorothy's" walking down the street.
eyes.gif

OGRUBYSLIPPERS071708.jpg

Oh well, enjoy the heck outta' them if you do happen to cop.
pimp.gif

I'll be done with the semester by time these come out too...I'm def gonna be out there wit all of you

we out chea

dam i really hope they drop on a wednesday or thursday, them staurday releases gives almost everyone a chance, i just dont have the time or patience to camp out, im not with it...

wait on these on NDC? haha.
NDC did come through on the eggplants. Just messed up on the coppers.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

eek.gif

^^^^I learned a lot from you 2, everyone here has something 2 offer this site.

P.S. I meant "strategies", not "stradegies"  
edit:searchin4js
Thanks for posting something I can agree on
smile.gif

See ya in May
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I agree with J. Dudes ain't really playing fair anymore, don't get me wrong there will be the "usual suspects" that help out but everyone on NT ain't giving you a good rate cuz we on NT. Hype will be crazy for these, HOH exclusive plus the new foam heads.

BCUZ PPL DONT KNOW HOW TO RETURN THE FAVOR ANYMORE... HOW DOES IT LOOK WHEN YOU HOOK SOMEONE UP WITH A SHOE FOR RETAIL+TAX+SHIPPING AND THEY TURN AROUND AND FLIP IT OR WHEN THEY HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT THEY TRY TO UPCHARGE YOU... THATS WHY I DONT HOOK UP RANDOM PPL ANYMORE... IF YOU ARE A REGULAR OR I SEE YOU HOOKING UP OTHERS THEN NO PROBLEM IF ITS POSSIBLE FOR ME BUT NO OTHER WAY...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I agree with J. Dudes ain't really playing fair anymore, don't get me wrong there will be the "usual suspects" that help out but everyone on NT ain't giving you a good rate cuz we on NT. Hype will be crazy for these, HOH exclusive plus the new foam heads.

BCUZ PPL DONT KNOW HOW TO RETURN THE FAVOR ANYMORE... HOW DOES IT LOOK WHEN YOU HOOK SOMEONE UP WITH A SHOE FOR RETAIL+TAX+SHIPPING AND THEY TURN AROUND AND FLIP IT OR WHEN THEY HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT THEY TRY TO UPCHARGE YOU... THATS WHY I DONT HOOK UP RANDOM PPL ANYMORE... IF YOU ARE A REGULAR OR I SEE YOU HOOKING UP OTHERS THEN NO PROBLEM IF ITS POSSIBLE FOR ME BUT NO OTHER WAY...

youve got a good point but........
jordan vi pack >>> metallic red foamposite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom