Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rod301

Mike n Nikes wrote:

Yea man its a special foot locker store... there's less than 10 of them in the country I believe...

Yeaa. I Think Its 7. I Hope It Stays That Way Too...

don't worry, it won't. they are popping up everywhere and there are more to come.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Rod301

Mike n Nikes wrote:

Yea man its a special foot locker store... there's less than 10 of them in the country I believe...

Yeaa. I Think Its 7. I Hope It Stays That Way Too...

don't worry, it won't. they are popping up everywhere and there are more to come.
ohwell.gif

soon the term "HOH Exclusive" will be
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^True, but in 2012 the world is going 2 end regardless, so it's all gravy until then
and on some reals, I looked forward 2 every post that dedicates writing/ridings towards my exceptional & outspoken membership, it truly gets my rocks off

Until then I will assist with the hype, because I like my HoH foams greatly, the remind me of "nike air" retros

THEY NEED TO BRING BACK THEM VOLTS . WORD TO JESUS AND ALLAH AND EVERYTHING ELSE THATS ALL I REALLY NEED IN LIFE BESIDES SEX , MONEY AND WATER

If they are candy red, I'd actually prefer the blue-tinted eggplant sole to the straight clear sole.

just woke up and saw that someone responded 2 my most recent post. Thank you NikeTalk
happy.gif

I wonder if they are going 2 be the opposite of the Royals

Originally Posted by nyflyboydariece

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^no, you are not. No name calling btw
Dude are you serious? My original screename is banned so obviously I wouldn't be able to post under that account and or update and change the thread title. Like i told you earlier in this thread under KingFoamNYC stop acting like your actually someone of importance its quite lame and pathetic.
that dude thinks hes like GOD. i posted some pics on my other NT name and he started questioning everything about my pics like he was a NT detective. he must have no friends
roll.gif

/\ those green ones are loud as hell! lol

I'd cop the red ones if I can get my hands on them.. no HOH around my way though...

i had a sample pic of these i posted them in topic about foam/flightposite sample PE and i can't find the pics or topic at all..but jayhawk your ph is right on point.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Jayhawk - dope photoshops
not feeling the greens tho.

thanks bro, green is my fav color, just trying to have fun with them since there're many good colors done by bp already.

the red penny & black penny foamposite one are
pimp.gif

i saved this pic from the general forum i think their sexy
devil.gif
pimp.gif

76635becec719e932b89444fdb7b5a45c313852.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

jayhawk nice work...If the foams do look like that I'd be on the fence to be honest.
truth is, i'm not feeling red foams at all, i think the coppers are very nice, but too much color just make the shoe look cheap and fake.

thats exactly how i pictured the hoh metalic reds, nice job homey... im excited about both rumored releases... i hope both arent hoh

yo you know what i noticed also, alot of people go on this websites and think that

every photoshop is coming out.. i remember i was waiting for the coppers, and some dude

dead went on his phone and was telling B.P.'s Pink foamposites are gonna drop.. i was like
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

the power of NIKETALK
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom