Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by got shoes

this will sit for a long time, Nike does some stupid !$+# sometimes. Outlets should have them. 50/50 for me

depends on how many they produce...if they make a lot more than last yr's pearls, then these will sit for a bit and possibly make it to the outlets...but i still doubt these will make it there...i hope nike wasnt gassed off last yr's release, would be a huge error in judgement, but at the same time i still think 200+ pairs will move easily in NY
They will move on the East, but i def. know they will sit on the West. We still have Copps and Eggs on shelves right now
sick.gif
. I think Nike did get gassed on the previous releases. Ya'll in NY keep the camping to a low and they should sit for a minute
laugh.gif

Ehhh not that excited for them. If I have the extra funds in June, then I may purchase them. There are bigger and better things this summer.

lol.....definitely a waste of release....

and i like da solid colored soles better anyways....had these been black and blue they would've made WAAAY more noise.

That's what happends when you get yor hopes up. To me, these are still hot. I also agree that these should not be an HOH exclusive. Also...what ever happend to the second CW that were being released also?

with all this negative talk i hope its an easy cop, hoh is still gonna be a zoo, thanks for the info, hopefully we get them red one's also this year.. the cactus joints would of did way better imo

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Why are these worth being HOH only.
Exactly.  I like these; missed out on the first version of these but unfortunately we don't have a HOH in Charlotte. 
grin.gif

Straight fire.
Rock these with anything red or black.
God my foamposite collection could not be any more fire.

ehh not too excited.
ohwell.gif
 might try and resell. the red uppers with the clear soles would have been way better!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol.....definitely a waste of release....

and i like da solid colored soles better anyways....had these been black and blue they would've made WAAAY more noise.

foamonebluesole.jpg
tuff, I'd take these over the red's anyday.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

All that hype and Nike puts out a rehashed '07 Black/Red Foam One.

A lotta dudes behind their screens like this:

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
c6425b5ea472d08848c6aec2ab09ca93ba12e3a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom