Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Already got my pair but won a Raffle at North Riverside for a size 12. If anybody needs a size 12 PM me to meet me up there and I'll pick the shoe up for you. I am NOT SELLING these, I am NOT SHIPPING these. First person to PM me that can ACTUALLY MEET ME UP THERE will get the shoe. You walk in with me, give me the cash, I buy the shoe, hand you your shoe with your receipt. Plain and simple, no tip, no tax on my part, no nothing. You get the shoe for retail. If interested let me know, if not there will be a Size 12 available to the public (or workers) after 6pm.
*hats off* to you good sir.

Can someone enlighten me about HOH's military discount policy. I've used it several times before, but I'm wondering if these will be exempt or not. I know that these are a GR, but I'm not sure if there are certain policies about GRs that sell out in a day. I guess I can just find out tomorrow morning, but I would appreciate any help you can give me tonight.

.............them things shine!!!

Can someone enlighten me about HOH's military discount policy. I've used it several times before, but I'm wondering if these will be exempt or not. I know that these are a GR, but I'm not sure if there are certain policies about GRs that sell out in a day. I guess I can just find out tomorrow morning, but I would appreciate any help you can give me tonight.
My boy has used his military discount plenty of times at his HOH. The only thing he's never been able to use them on were the Aunt Pearl KD IV's. I'm guessing its because there were proceeds benefiting a certain organization. The discount should work on these but be prepared just in case they don't accept it. 

That on feet vid tho...these are pretty damn nice.

Will try online.  If I strike out I'll move onto the next.

These are a super GR, people are gonna have trouble moving these after release day. If your keeping though, more power to you

So I was able to win one raffle at a local Footaction and camp real quick and get a size ticket at a local boutique. I'm going to give the first pair to my boy for $20 over so he can make a trade for Galaxy Rookies! #SNEAKERHEADHELPOUT The other pair I'm getting will also go to a trade for another Galaxy Rookie for myself! DAM FEELING GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!

So I was able to win one raffle at a local Footaction and camp real quick and get a size ticket at a local boutique. I'm going to give the first pair to my boy for $20 over so he can make a trade for Galaxy Rookies! #SNEAKERHEADHELPOUT The other pair I'm getting will also go to a trade for another Galaxy Rookie for myself! DAM FEELING GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!

i think these are a better pair of kicks than rookies but hey go for it

i think these are a better pair of kicks than rookies but hey go for it
Too pink for me. Not to mention the under sole is white on the pink foams and covered in the clear outsole which turn yellow super quick on these! People with early pairs are already complaining about the icy sole on these. I'll wait for the stealths and cop those.

if u buy varnish at your local art supply store and put a coat on before u wear they dont yellow. i put farnish on all my kicks and ill show you pic..hardly any yellowing

Back
Top Bottom