Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

i got a email confirmation from PayPal and JimmJazz saying that my order went through, but I never finished checking out......... I'll take it.

no one will wear these this is amazing 

Don't know about no one, I will wear these 30 days a year. These are officially my October Breast Cancer Awareness month Shoes.

And when the soles yellow I'll die them black...

Last edited:
For s and g's I threw my name in for the pink foams through the twitter/niketown format and won a pair.  Willing to help out if somebody needs them. Sz 14.

WTH!!!!! For a release that i decided to pass on, i was FINALLY able to get to the paypal checkout screen when trying to order online(I've NEVER been successful online), But decided not to go through with it... I guarantee i won't be as lucky with the Jordan 4 release

why is that i tried to checkout for the Penny V "Dolphins" it lets me
laugh.gif
 for the Foams hell nawh
mad.gif
laugh.gif

WTH!!!!! For a release that i decided to pass on, i was FINALLY able to get to the paypal checkout screen when trying to order online(I've NEVER been successful online), But decided not to go through with it... I guarantee i won't be as lucky with the Jordan 4 release

so was everyone else. I got to the conirm button, the last step and it crashed there too. your not lucky, thats like half the battle.

wth i got a order confirmation but the it still has me waiting to check out..i hope my order doesnt get cancel.

Even though you got to the PayPal check out screen you still have 2 more pages after that to confirm the order. So...... it might not mean you GOT through if you haven't officially got a email confirmation.

Added a pair to my cart no problem right now....don't want to check out in fear they will be canceled....

people the safer way to get these is through NDC
grin.gif
 you won't be left hangin thinking if your order got through or not
tired.gif

Last edited:
people the sure way to get these is through NDC>D  you won't be left hangin thinking if your order got through or not|I

Ill take my chances here. I havent been able to get a NDC release since concords. I been askin around for somebody to school me on how to get a pair easier with the new checkout but nobody ever shares.

Last edited:
Ill tka emy chances here. I havent been able to get a NDC release since concords. I been askin around for somebody to school me on how to get a pair easier with the new checkout but nobody ever shares.
but with them its more clear either you got through or not with your order

Ill tka emy chances here. I havent been able to get a NDC release since concords. I been askin around for somebody to school me on how to get a pair easier with the new checkout but nobody ever shares.
but with them its more clear either you got through or not with your order
but whatever way im doing on NDC im not even going to get an order. I have a better chance with JJ.

Back
Top Bottom