Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

The Game is messed up 1-2yrs ago these would have sat for a min think if cough drops came back out HAHAH I remmeber they were chilling for $99

i received my order confirmation at 11 08 pm cst, about an hour ago. 2 sz 11's for $448 shipped, should of signed up with ebates and got the 8% cash back. the only reason these lasted so long on jj was because the site was crashing, as soon as the site started working properly all sizes sold out.

another thing I want to know is how can people find these links so damn early I can never find them JJ is horrible 

STOP LYING SON! I was at footlocker on Sunday and they only had 9 pairs per store imagine that :smh:

Lol you keep telling yourself that, you'll see the amount of unresellable pairs come release day. This is crimsons or worse all over again, along with the gym greens. A lot of pairs of these pink foams were produced, over saturated to say the least. But hey, if some of u guys want to convince yourselves ur buying something super limited, who am I to stop you?

so are these general release or limited? i'm so confused

They are most definitely a GR but due to the hype and possible demand, it will sell on online sites but in stores they will sit in numerous places in all countries across the board. Too many pairs were produced IMO, this was one of the releases they should have probably kept limited because the theme doesn't fit for everyone

jimmy jazz played me.
Gave me the well be right back screen the past 30 mins and in reality everybody was coppin while i was stuck in a loop.
I have no luck with getting sneakers anymore in the past 2 months. this is depressing.
I 2nd that not gonna be able to get the Bred 4's either all these ****** raffles

Last edited:
people who think these are going to sit have another thing coming I am in Detroit no one even cared about foams 1-2yrs ago here now there are lines already at stores that dont open until 8 & 10am these will not sit 

Since when does a Foam One really sit...unless it's the Coughdrop's, a rehash. :lol: Even Electrolime's were gone. These won't sit. IMO

Last edited:
Since when does a Foam One really sit...unless it's the Coughdrop's, a rehash.
laugh.gif
Even Electrolime's were gone. These won't sit. IMO
i bet the Coughdrops's would get obliterated if it were to be released again, the Electrolimes never sat but resale value on those dropped significantly after a few months (i won a DS pair on ebay for $216 free shipping)

Last edited:
Just for the simple fact they not sold out on JJ says these are going to sit. I got my pair on lock at footlocker so im good but i know they will sit anyway

I thought JJ's wasn't selling out :lol: ?

I never said they weren't gonna sell out......it took about an hour to sellout when other foams and sneakers sell out in under 5minutes.

Stop trying to hype it like they limited and rare these will be everywhere and they will sit in stores for the weekend exactly like the crimsons did. HOH in NY had 1700 pairs of crimsons and they will prob have more than that with this release.....Not everyone liked the crimsons and even more don't like these.

STOP LYING SON! I was at footlocker on Sunday and they only had 9 pairs per store imagine that :smh:

Lol you keep telling yourself that, you'll see the amount of unresellable pairs come release day. This is crimsons or worse all over again, along with the gym greens. A lot of pairs of these pink foams were produced, over saturated to say the least. But hey, if some of u guys want to convince yourselves ur buying something super limited, who am I to stop you?

This! Why they wanna feel special like these aint GR release....lmao

Back
Top Bottom