Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Couldn't snag my size 11's today.....I got a box of Twinkies to trade if anyone is interested.
roll.gif

I had to pick mine up!
These are so damn sexy! I feel sorry for the people that are going to sleep on these YOU WILL REGRET IT!
They are 100x better in person man....

Ill leave my pic here

for the olive 9 and foamposite pink i have been getting this

normally in the past months if you added to cart as soon as the countdown timer went on, you would be added to a checkout queue, but ive been getting this error and IVe never encountered this before when clicking as soon as the shoe goes up for sale.

This message means that all available units have been added to people's carts, but if you wait and a pair becomes available, you will get your shot. The process has been modified on our end, resulting in the change of message, but for customers it is basically the same as you said.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Last edited:

normally in the past months if you added to cart as soon as the countdown timer went on, you would be added to a checkout queue, but ive been getting this error and IVe never encountered this before when clicking as soon as the shoe goes up for sale.

This message means that all available units have been added to people's carts, but if you wait and a pair becomes available, you will get your shot. The process has been modified on our end, resulting in the change of message, but for customers it is basically the same as you said.

EastbayRep - Ryan
I see, ive never gotten this message before and I cans ee this is probably going to happen to me from now on. Another question. both times thishappened the countdown timers seems less than a minute off. Could this have attributed to me not getting in the checkout line?

Some 1 pm me the method, I never get limited stuff

we believe you....

Last edited:
I see, ive never gotten this message before and I cans ee this is probably going to happen to me from now on. Another question. both times thishappened the countdown timers seems less than a minute off. Could this have attributed to me not getting in the checkout line?

It would only be due to the number of orders blowing through our availability.

EastbayRep - Ryan

hey eastbay rep, can you confirm how checking out works on eastbay now? normally I would just add to cart and wait a few hrs in hopes that I could get to checkout. now all i get are errors. has anything changed?

The process should not have changed significantly, but so I can assist you best, would you mind confirming the text of any errors you are receiving?

EastbayRep - Ryan

I was getting that message too, then I went to NDC and I was suprised that everything worked out there.

EastbayRep - Ryan

So by waiting, do you mean just keep pressing F5 and trying¿ That's what I kept doing, and nothing ever came through.

Just had a bird drop me her number because she thought I was comfortable in my manhood rocking these. Way to tough on feet 
smokin.gif

Failed on jj yesterday failed on eastbay n ndc..... now m sol....
Smh.... I ll catch em on da rebound.... I ll b prepared for the all black one.
BELIEVE THAT!!! LOL

It would only be due to the number of orders blowing through our availability.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Now I thought the cart checkout line was supposed to alleviate these errors,as people dont hit the site up constantly and sit in line hoping to checkout. I like that system better.

lil cuz wound up grabbing my sz 10.5 locally so if there is anyone who missed out i am about to cancel the 12.5 i got from ndc this morning. :nerd:

*EDIT*

so i just called and it's too late to cancel. oh well...

Last edited:
Nike must have had ALOT of stock on these because everybody I know got through with ease. I guess they stepped up the production to make even more money. Another theory is I believe they have more because on other shoes they distribute to other chains like Finishline, Richards, etc... These seem to be NIke, FTL/EASTBAY/FTA (which are all the same), and HOH only shoes. Sprinkle in those boutiques that get limited pairs. This way Nike gets the same production numbers but gets to sell them their selves. Cut out the middle man and you get instant $$$$$$$$$!

Surprisingly easy cop for me! First successful online cop since Scoring Title KD IVs. Been failing ever since, getting unavailable errors. This time on NDC I went right through, no hassle and I didn't think I was that quick. Eastbay also worked for me, just kept clicking. Wait time was about 3 mins. Will be hooking a friend up with that 2nd pair. Hope all of you got your pairs guys. It sucks missing out, I really wished I could have gotten the galaxy rookies, but luck will come back to you! Trust me!

Surprisingly easy cop for me! First successful online cop since Scoring Title KD IVs. Been failing ever since, getting unavailable errors. This time on NDC I went right through, no hassle and I didn't think I was that quick. Eastbay also worked for me, just kept clicking. Wait time was about 3 mins. Will be hooking a friend up with that 2nd pair. Hope all of you got your pairs guys. It sucks missing out, I really wished I could have gotten the galaxy rookies, but luck will come back to you! Trust me!

what exactly did you do on eastabay? did you keep clicking on add to cart without refreshing?

Back
Top Bottom