Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

i havent been down to 34th in a while, are these still sitting there?

Damn, I'm thinking, what can you wear with these pink foams? lol

I don't do too much with my pair. Slim khakis/black or gray jeans, navy sweaters, chambray (those denim looking shirts) button-downs; things like that. I keep it neutral and let the sneakers be the loudest part of the outfit.

Finally got my pair and i love em.....i love ALL 1's and pros so these were another must have and they didnt disappoint.

:lol: my whole family is against me though, everybody looked in the box and said :smh: , but most people dont like foams anyway and i got the same reaction from coppers, pewters, etc.

Admittedly theyre not the easiest shoe to wear but thats the fun part imo, finding a nice understated but still somehow coordinated way to rock these.

to me its easy nice jeans with white/black/or grey tee .. nice and basic ...

my pinks came today and im just not impressed up close and in person .. i dont think ill be keepin .. size 14 if anyone needs .. we will see what happens... im just more into "boxy" shoes

Just got mine in today from the restock. There sweet and I'm glad they are not bright pink. Don't know if I'm gonna keep them. Not gonna re-sale just mabe trade for something I missed lately.

My pair from the restock came in last night, they look better than any pairs I previously have seen/owned.

Damn shame I did not get these as one of my original pairs, they got deep groove cuts like the old shape. :smh:

mine came in yesterday, they were frozen solid, but looked great. UPS man must have felt like he was carrying bricks!

Still lookin for my size 8... not going to pay anything over retail I rather get the white camo

mine came in yesterday and they're not too bad, probably gonna save them til the spring/summer or maybe trade, pink just doesn't go good in this snow

still the worst foams ever till the fighter jets drop
laugh.gif

Has anyone notice any small dimples or bumps on their pink foamposite material? Mine has some bumps and not sure if that's normal on these. Any feedback be nice. Thanks

Has anyone notice any small dimples or bumps on their pink foamposite material? Mine has some bumps and not sure if that's normal on these. Any feedback be nice. Thanks
mine has few dimples....i guess the quality control of nike = none.....

Back
Top Bottom