Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Looks like they didn't honor the "if you reach the payment screen, your shoes are held in your cart" approach. Hit the tweet, input all my info up to place order, then opened a new browser to purchase through the Discover Cash Back rewards mall (10%). By the time I made it back (< 1 min), I had nothing in my cart. 13's weren't gonna hang around long anyways.

got my 9.5. im on the same boat as others, not sure to wear or try and trade for something nicer

got my 14s .... not sure if i will wear them or trade them, ive never had foams tho so hmmmm
I think these have been considered a bust in the sell/trading market, at least from what i've seen online and on craigslist but who knows, maybe you'll get lucky.

I will say though that the color is MUCH nicer in person than in pictures.

Man nike must be trying to unload these. This is 3rd FSR posted back up. GOOOO

and with the quickness, 13-15 left

Last edited:
I think these have been considered a bust in the sell/trading market, at least from what i've seen online and on craigslist but who knows, maybe you'll get lucky.

I will say though that the color is MUCH nicer in person than in pictures.

Not even the stealths are going for that much over retail. That $220 price point is hurting people's pockets already.

I think these fsr that keep popping up are just people adding them to their cart and releasing them. I've tried to add my size a few times as the fsr popped up and no go...

Back
Top Bottom