Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

They are legit.

I emailed the seller and he sent me detailed pics.

It was the lighting/camera he used that made em look light.

Been going back and forth on pass or bag but, where I'm at with these are as much as I dig em, every overly bright foam I purchase I wear once and sell. Not intentionally but, I just look and say how many times again will I wear this color? Happend with teal pro's and electrolime ones. Really love the color and I love foams but, Just can't see these getting heavy play in rotation so pass instead of repeating said history stated above

Can somebody please help me get these early.I love the hue.I told people 2 years ago these were dropping. Everybody doubted ne until I posted a metallic pink penyy 1 cent t.can't wait.personally I like these better than stealth.I need these 4x.killa cam foams.lol

yall dudes who interested seriously gonna wear these brah :smh:, The yambs wont take you serious wearing these

im in baltimore which we all kno is foam crazy and i dont wanna spend more than 150-170 on these. anyone in the general area got a feel for if these will sell out or not? im @ a point where im not spendin 220+ on shoes every tom, ****, and harry will have within a 5 mile radius.

the gems greens sat for weeks around here. i didnt expect that. they were a decent colorway and ALL foams sell out roun here. idk how these will do b/c they're pink. hoping most people around here are as childish about the colorway as most in this thread...

gem greens are still sitting :lol: , they are not gonna release too many of these, it would be a flop, like the jeremy scott fall sneakers

Damn, HEAD got me making a switch decision on these, and I NEVER flip flop on shoes like that. I'm gonna need those...

IM SURPRISED AT HOW GOOD THEY TURNED OUT... IT HAS ME CONFUSED... JUST CANT BRING MYSELF TO UNDERSTAND HOW IM ACTUALLY GOING TO WEAR THESE SERIOUSLY.... ESPECIALLY IF ALL OF NYC'S BOTTOM GOONS HAVE EM ON

still on the fence... i really dont know how or when i would wear them. But im afraid if i don't get them at retail, these might sell out for some reason and i don't pay retail prices....

But maybe the "resell" is retail or > ?

All I can think about is wearing these to work everday in the month of October next year waiting for my boss or HR to say something. To which I will calmly replay, I'm supporting breast cancer awareness month...do you not support breast cancer awareness?...do you not care about the disease that is taking the breasts and lives of our women? Are these issues below you?

And then I will walk away and continue to wear them for the entire month.

That's the plan, and I'm sticking to it.

The will never be worn outside of October, however.

a question i have for the people who brought pairs off ebay is how long will it take for information to pop up on the usps website for tracking info ?

i got a pair of black/stealth coming from japan

seller said the tracking number should come up in 24 hours

its been 24 hours and i emailed the seller and no answer

do i have something to worry about ?

the seller has sold over 10 pairs of pink and stealth
so i am guessing hes legit

Last edited:
I dont think you have anything to worry about.

Usually when ordering from Japan, it's tracked through their postal system, ie Japan post, and once it hits the US, it's able to be tracked through USPS.

Back
Top Bottom