Nike Air Foamposite One Summer 2013 Releases INFO (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the laces and lining were black like all the other foams these would kill, this just the case of too much white.

I honestly believe that pic up there is just a case of bad angles and lighting. I'm sure with the proper photography, these would look quite clean.

no bueno nike too many foam and those color too ugly  bring  back the volt foamposite  ,

I really hope these camo foams will not be released for ASG 2013.

Just like with Orlando in 2012 and the star theme, they should do some kind of rocket them, to pay tribute to the hosting city!

Apart from that, I am looking forward to the Orlando home version, Phoenix version, maybe a knick version and these obsidians!

I really hope these camo foams will not be released for ASG 2013.
Just like with Orlando in 2012 and the star theme, they should do some kind of rocket them, to pay tribute to the hosting city!
Apart from that, I am looking forward to the Orlando home version, Phoenix version, maybe a knick version and these obsidians!
it was already anounced they were releasing asg 2013

From what I hear its because some military based station in Houston wears white camo these colors, and that's there tribute paying using the pattern on the shoe. Just what a respectable sneaker homie told me, if wrong don't shoot the messenger.

Looking foward to pics of all that haven't been shown, will judge from that. Whites are clean and I could seem em being beauties in summer and winter if you're snow is light, but not paying 220 for em :smh:

WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT THE SHOOTING STARS PENNY WORE LAST ASG ARE GONNA RELEASE AS WELL AS THE BLUE AND ORANGE KICKS THEME THAT SPIKE LEE ROCKS.

Meh as of right now I would pass on All white, knicks, camo and the shooting star :rolleyes

WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT THE SHOOTING STARS PENNY WORE LAST ASG ARE GONNA RELEASE AS WELL AS THE BLUE AND ORANGE KICKS THEME THAT SPIKE LEE ROCKS.
The blue&orange joints will be pickedup. Being a knicks&mets fan, and a NY'er, it seems like a no-brainer.

Shooting stars would be nice if they didnt have the friggin stars and purple accents.

Would like to know as well. Kind of disappointed these got put on the backburner for the stealth pair later this month

exactly foams wouldnt be so bad if they bought the black sole back instead of using the ice sole on everything they release 

after these black foams i'm done, i thought i was one and done with the red ones but black does something for me.

The blue&orange joints will be pickedup. Being a knicks&mets fan, and a NY'er, it seems like a no-brainer.
Shooting stars would be nice if they didnt have the friggin stars and purple accents.

Word! Orange and Blue! +1

Is it the lighting or would the upper be that glossy? I sold my all black Foams a couple years ago and would like to see that same finish be released again.here
heres better pics  if im not mistaken its supposed to be a metallic black upper with gold speckles. i would rather see these over the camo foams anyday.

heres better pics  if im not mistaken its supposed to be a metallic black upper with gold speckles. i would rather see these over the camo foams anyday.

Thanks for the extra pics. Now this colorway rings a bell. I don't mind them, but still would like to see the black black or anthracite that released a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom