Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

In sentiment, I agree. But, in this hobby, you vote with your wallet to support or reject what the brand is doing. As long as people continue to support the brand moving in the wrong direction, it will continue to do so. So, I don't care about what others do with their money; I care about Nike's increasingly remote chances of righting the ship and bringing me back into the fold. Dudes could light their money on fire for all I care, but when they spend it on crap Nike product, they are stuffing the ballot box against my proposition. That's the only context in which I care.

Pretty much. All these 15 year old sheep today give the brand a pass for making vomit designs like these and making shoes out of plastic.

I highly doubt it especially considering the fact that there all over eBay being sold by US residents. I just it's one of those things where China may get it first possibly
yup that's probably true. i live in shanghai just received the news couple days ago about this so called limited release for some of nike kicks from hyperdunk , air force 1, dunk SB, and foams weatherman. they will start release it every weekend start from July 13th, they also prepare for big event nike sneaker battle 2.0 in China

never owned a pair of foams in my life or even tried a pair on,they go down as one of the worst nike designs in any colorway.

I love the sole and the laces of the weather man but that's it. And add for the other pair I agree they look like a used tampon. and people will buy them up I bet the people at Nike will be cracking up when they sell out

These are a no go since I've seen them. I'm not into too many foams, but this design is over the top for it and to me doesn't work. At the end of the day, it will sell out, and this just tells Nike that we as a consumer will buy whatever they put out.

seems like this is turning around, since people are not buying anything lately, see white outs are not sold out, the candys are not and it will continue like that!
where did the candys not sell out?  at your local store?

Back
Top Bottom