Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

How does a new release ugly foam make any of the classics worth selling? Wasn't gonna say anything, especially about dude who said he owned EVERY foam prior to 09, but it makes no sense to me that new ugly foams somehow make the amazing foams worthless. You're telling me that weatherman's and camo print foams somehow ruined all the og's from 97 and made them so repulsive to you that you had to sell them? I don't understand the logic...

[Enter stupid clapping gif here]

Makes no sense, lol. They can sell me their OG foams then, please do...

Seriously tho. You hit the nail on the head. If anything it makes them worth more money... I don't understand the logic at all.

I would LOVE to have tons of OG foam CW's. I would love some coppers, Dr Doom foams, or black and volt pro's... I could make a massive list. There are so many I would love having in my collection. I missed so many great CW's when I was in college, I wasn't buying like I am now, obv.

And they are all like $600+ you can't even find most of them on flightclub... People don't wanna sell them.

and honestly I don't hate the Camo's. My fighters are my 2013 favorite new foam, I love them and love wearing them.

You guys selling your foams because of all the ugly colorways coming out is like people selling their OG 5s because of the 3Lab5s.

But hey, if it floats your boat....*shrug*

judging from wale, they look pretty dope on feet. then again, i wonder how'd they look on a white guy like myself.

looks like there is some conformation for now on these for 8/31. Footlocker updated their release calendar

How does a new release ugly foam make any of the classics worth selling? Wasn't gonna say anything, especially about dude who said he owned EVERY foam prior to 09, but it makes no sense to me that new ugly foams somehow make the amazing foams worthless. You're telling me that weatherman's and camo print foams somehow ruined all the og's from 97 and made them so repulsive to you that you had to sell them? I don't understand the logic...

I still love the Royal & Pearl colorways and think the Coppers was a dope concept but I sold em because to see such a classic design/shoe with history get run down with NEON colors and hypebeast just erks me. I got tired of looking at em in my closet and just shaking my head so I let em go outta site outta mind.

same reason I hardly cop Jordans any more just Brons, KDs, Kobes, Revis and all the new sigs

Probably will get Royals back at some point

But at the end of the day who cares what the next man does with his collection?

Last edited:
they got the "premium" tag...250 right 
laugh.gif

I hate coming in this thread cuz the shoe is so ugly. Why would u want these.

Funny how in the beginning of the thread ppl thought these were a joke and now......Real rap tho these joints is doo doo. I agree with the ppl who say foams are going downhill and running out of ideas. They would do better releasing previous models. Attract older heads who didn't get a change to cop, keep the current fans who want to re up, and gain new fans bc they were too young to buy. But these joints got them loosing a lot of fan base. U gon see some clown rockin these wit sum Evisu jeans lol

Back
Top Bottom