Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

well we do have to remember the galaxy samples , which looked nothing like the released version

and is it just me or do these "weathermans' look like a thermal scope themed foamposite , and the "cherry blossoms" are an infrared scope themed foamposite? that would make alot of since if both of these released in an army pack with the gum camo foams

The print on the Foam is ehh. But the fade on the sole is fire!! Think of the possibilities.

R u kidding me?

It only keeps getting worse

This is the stupidest crap ive ever seen

Whats next? ????

I got it.....

Blueprint print. Just wait. Imma trademark it now

:rofl: :lol: at that garbage, yet people will eat that **** up. Pats Nike on back. :pimp:

Posted on Sneakernews
I dont think these are releasing. Reminds me of the sample flightposites/foams with designs that nike made back in the day just to test the effect of color on a foam, dont quote me tho, we seen fighter jet camo and flames on a foam so anything is possible, these just dont seem appealing to me
SMH..those are so ugly.

iX1lD3z4dBi9m.gif

iSDhyEfqbYnNS.gif

No dice. Didn't we hear that the big guy at nike said "Foam lovers will be very pleased this year"? Can't say personally that this is a good start. I guess I don't get what a person is supposed to wear with these... at all.
Tate

Back
Top Bottom